Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name an Ancient Ones Consul!
As you may know, the Ancient Ones are rules by three Consuls, rather than by a king. There are many Consuls, but only three are in power at any one time. It has been decided that the total number of Consuls will be increased to fifteen and that some of the existing Consuls will retire to live the rest of their lives in contemplation.

I want to hear from you. Each of you should select a Consul to retire and nominate a replacement from the ranks of the world's ancient leaders and great thinkers.

As Keeper of the Names, I will take your recommendations under advisement.

AUGUSTUS
BASIL
IGNACE
LAOTSU
LEONARDO
MILTON
PLATO
SOCRATES
SOLOMON
ZOROASTAR
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I nominate the removal of Leonardo, as an artist he may have insight into many things, but my recomendation of Herodotus, the father of history, to replace him seems more in keeping with the Ancient ones flavor.
Confucius say...Confucius!
We are working on revamping the naming conventions from Alamaze.

We believe that we can now have character names of up to 20 characters including spaces. So for example, a name might be:

Mennemik the Chanter
Or "Ancient Bob" Smile

Seriously though 20 characters will be useful!
Hmmm...how about:

Angelicus
Wisdomson, Wisdom'sson or Wisdom's Son
Lightbringer
Fatekeeper
Cloudwalker (might be better for dragons)
Medicas
I say drop Milton (?) and add Desdemona.
(03-18-2013, 12:53 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: I say drop Milton (?) and add Desdemona.

I cast a vote for Prometheus