Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kingdom Setups

.docx   Ancient Ones new setup style.docx (Size: 225.86 KB / Downloads: 119)

See if you can see the sample new setup info - this one for The Ancient Ones.
Looks interesting! Will definately give it a spin.
(01-28-2013, 11:26 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: See if you can see the sample new setup info - this one for The Ancient Ones.

Does Frost Lord have an MS Excel cheat sheet to automate some of these calculations for the players?

Sancus
(01-28-2013, 11:26 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: See if you can see the sample new setup info - this one for The Ancient Ones.

It opened fine on my end.
• Consuls cannot be slept.

What does that mean? A typo, perhaps?

• Our Kingdom has no Skeletons in the closet. “We are, alone, pure.”

Perhaps it should read, "We, alone, are pure."

I was just glancing at the document, and those caught my eye. I haven't read the entire thing, though.
(02-10-2013, 10:11 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: • Consuls cannot be slept.

This refers to a Consul's immunity to the sleep spell.

I'm looking forward to more information. I know several old players that would be interested if this got going again. I've been going over my old games and am excited to give it another try.
(02-11-2013, 09:55 AM)Lucky Tiger Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 10:11 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: • Consuls cannot be slept.

This refers to a Consul's immunity to the sleep spell.

I'm looking forward to more information. I know several old players that would be interested if this got going again. I've been going over my old games and am excited to give it another try.

I have boxes at home full of all my old Alamaze game turns. I will have to dig them out of storage.
Ancient Ones were wicked powerful IMO. This is a power position right out of the gate. Basically these guys and the Red Dragon can really dictate the initial course of the game... A positive doing this via online will hopefully enhance playability of early dead dog positions (whoever gets wrecked by those Red DragonsWink and less drop-outs would be fantastic imo.

I love the new look. Wow, what a difference presentation can make!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I really like the setup is easily read on my iPad. When/if new formats are programmed, this should be a consideration. I would play more FoR if it were more iPad friendly.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.