Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High priestess
If you get devout you start with a free temple.
You should be able to hire a priestess on turn 1, test on 2 and search on 3 unless the turn 4 option is checked on the game creator as it often is

(12-11-2021, 10:06 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: If you get devout you start with a free temple.
You should be able to hire a priestess on turn 1, test on 2 and search on 3 unless the turn 4 option is checked on the game creator as it often is

Yes that may be why i always suck at the ancient ones.  First divination was always on turn six.  Losing a serious advantage there

(12-10-2021, 11:47 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I beg to differ I just tested and passed on turn three

Weird, the checker gave me an error when I tried that.  Perhaps I remember  it incorrectly.

(12-13-2021, 01:34 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 11:47 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I beg to differ I just tested and passed on turn three

Weird, the checker gave me an error when I tried that.  Perhaps I remember  it incorrectly.

That happens to Ancients.  I know as I are oneSmile