Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferring wizards
I am in a situation where I want to transfer 3 wizards and 2 leaders into a patrol and then teleporting them elsewhere. The transfer order is 699, and the wizard teleporting will be 836. I tried to use the initials of the wizard so that it would work (I hoped) and the checker said that the wizards will transfer alright. However, the orders for the wizards give me an error message saying that there was no wizard with, say, PA initials are in the 1st group whose wizards were casting the spell, when they are in the 3rd group after being transferred. Any help will be appreciated.

Windstar,

The program puts your wizard in the first group because that's where he started this turn. Any spells before 699 are fine but for later spells you have to tell the program that the wizard has been moved.

Go to Magic on your turn input sheet, then on the bottom click Extra Order, then click on the wizard "PA" and designate him for the 3rd group. A second Wizard "PA" order will pop up. Put in the teleport order and leave the original one blank.

(12-13-2021, 03:55 PM)Windstar Wrote: I am in a situation where I want to transfer 3 wizards and 2 leaders into a patrol and then teleporting them elsewhere. The transfer order is 699, and the wizard teleporting will be 836. I tried to use the initials of the wizard so that it would work (I hoped) and the checker said that the wizards will transfer alright. However, the orders for the wizards give me an error message saying that there was no wizard with, say, PA initials are in the 1st group whose wizards were casting the spell, when they are in the 3rd group after being transferred. Any help will be appreciated.

None of the groups can have moved before the 836 order.  The program is set to prevent any group or wizard from moving twice.