Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeling Time 5569
(01-14-2022, 05:21 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 09:59 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD -. All except NE note that NE will get Untamed for his 3rd region and is working hard for Krynn for his 4th.  He can very easily take Stormgate with his big killer group so this could be a NE win is a couple of turns.

Don't expect any fortifications to slow down NE.  He has a large group with at least 80% fear so a 200k defense is worth 40k.  Expect him to win in 2 turns or so.

Not gonna happen. Lizard king has an army group that will woop me on stormgate. And i dont have specters. 
I am not the kingdom you are looking for. Perhaps the kingdom you are looking for is somewhere else

Told you so. I am no threat.

UN- this one could go well into the 30s. Lots of fun for everyone.

RD - LI.  I got a report of your guy showing up.
Are you going to join the party against me too cousin?  If thats the case bring SO and I can say I fought everyone.

(01-15-2022, 01:18 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: UN- this one could  go well into the 30s.  Lots of fun for everyone.

Not so much for me with RD Sad

(01-15-2022, 01:41 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - LI.  I got a report of your guy showing up.
Are you going to join the party against me too cousin?  If thats the case bring SO and I can say I fought everyone.

Habeas is having problems longing into the forum - see my new post on the "general " thread.

He has asked me to post a reply to this thread:

Same issue .. can't post again.  Would you mind posting my note asking for help.

You can also post my response

LI - RD

Coussssssin....I have ansssswered your call, that issss all.  You didn't own that location lasssssst turn when my patriot wasssssss dissssspatched.  It appearssssss that a little chaotic but I will do my best to asssisssst.

HabeusssssCorpusssss

Tell him I haven’t been able to login for two years. You can click login and it doesn’t show that you were logged in, but you can still reply

(01-15-2022, 07:42 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Tell him I haven’t been able to login for two years. You can click login and it doesn’t show that you were logged in, but you can still reply

Thanks Uncle.  I'm sure he is able to read the forum so he sees this.  His issue is just the login.  It's happened to me a few times too but I've been able to log in with the password when I've been shut out.

It’s been acting up since the last update.

We have found our forked tongue again .... time for some nasssssty wordssssssssss.

Tyrantssssss we would like our patriot backssssssssss. Will you be willing to arrange a trade?

HabeusCorpus