Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
                                               The Lords of Burnishing and Brandishing

Abbr  Region                  Kingdom                                  Ruled By
SO    The Crown Islands(1)    The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer         Runigruth
RA    Darkover(2)             The Iron Province of the Rangers         Drogo
DE    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes     uncledarkseid
HA    Krynn(4)                The Commonwealth of the Halflings        Keeope
AM    Triumvia(5)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy       Lord Garth
UN    Zanthia(6)              The Underworld Cult of Secrets           Pine Needle
AN    Nyvaria(7)              The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones  Vball Michael
WA    The Sword Coast(8)      The Fire Realm of the Warlock            Brek
DU    Pellinor(9)             The Domain of the Great Druid            HabeusCorpus
IL    Zamora(10)              The Sphere of the Illusionist            Wookie Panz
NE    Mythgar(11)             The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer      Dakaria
GN    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Golden Principality of the Gnomes    Rellgar
Keeope

UN-ALL

Services available. Food available. I value all trading partners. As my army of elite Hill Giants is still in the planning stage, happy to trade services for military aid if needed.

UN-AM, WA

Feel free to take my pc in your region whenever you feel appropriate. Let me know if you need the location. In return for these valuable citizens, all I ask is you return any vassal you capture for a nominal sum.

UN-AM

I know of a covert bauble in your region. I intend to retrieve it, and mean your noble visage no harm.

UN-IL

I know the location of a valuable item in your region which I would be happy to share with you. If you retrieve it, I'd purchase it from you for a fair price, or you can keep it, either way. Let me know if and when you want the location.

(09-10-2021, 02:25 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-ALL

Services available. Food available. I value all trading partners. As my army of elite Hill Giants is still in the planning stage, happy to trade services for military aid if needed.

UN-AM, WA

Feel free to take my pc in your region whenever you feel appropriate. Let me know if you need the location. In return for these valuable citizens, all I ask is you return any vassal you capture for a nominal sum.

UN-AM

I know of a covert bauble in your region. I intend to retrieve it, and mean your noble visage no harm.

UN-IL

I know the location of a valuable item in your region which I would be happy to share with you. If you retrieve it, I'd purchase it from you for a fair price, or you can keep it, either way. Let me know if and when you want the location.

IL UN
Thanks for the kind offer.  What level of difficulty is the item please?  I'm sure we can do business

IL - HA
I have a town in your region.  If you want to know the location I can reveal it and also scout some squares for you on the way home.
Of course the whole world will also know the information.

GN-all, we intend to gain tight control of the Untamed lands. Please contact the Gnomkin Department of Land Management to orderly transition your town or village to Gnomish Rule.

We welcome trade and commerce from all kingdoms.

Isn't this a lovey dovey game Wink

(09-10-2021, 07:20 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Isn't this a lovey dovey game Wink

All proposals of love will be considered.  IL is an equal opportunity employer.

It is a fine artifact

(09-10-2021, 02:25 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-ALL

UN-AM, WA

UN-AM

UN-IL

AM - UN

Retrieve away and Happy Hunting

IL - UN  I would be happy to pick up the item you mentioned and either sell it to you or if I decide to keep it pay you a finders fee in goods or services.  Just send the location please and I look forward to keeping friendly relations with the spy master.

IL - HA   Sir I know of an item in your region that I would welcome you to retrieve for me and of course I would expect to pay a handsome fee.  I'll be glad to send the location if you agree.
I can also send the location of my town if you like and as I mentioned before cover some squares on my way home.

IL - NE  I've a village in your area and I would like to hold it for a few turns and then tax it for you if that meets with your approval?