Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeling Time 5569
(02-10-2022, 10:35 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(02-10-2022, 07:30 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: Congrats everyone on the very enjoyable game ... it was a fun one.  Love the melee and very dynamic shifts as we all struggled to find our path to victory at the end.  NE and I danced but never really duked it out.  I think when he saw my super stack (it has over 300K combat power plus 3 P7s right now - plus standard and two big weapons) he stayed away and found others to pick on.  I tried to lay a trap for him a couple of times but missed.

Tip of the hat to RD - I didn't get to see much of the fight but for Big Red to hang on that long in the end game is pretty impressive.  Nice Work Wookie!

Was a fun one.

HabeusCorpus (soooo nice not to type with an Sssssssss lisssssssp)

Very true.  That group was a beast and I had no intentions of meeting up.  I had a chance with the blitz plan, and I would have gotten away with it, had it not been for these meddling lizards. One of the more fun games tho, my groups fought a combined 47 battles and sightings.  Action almost every turn.  Was that you that picked off every one of my agents?  Couldn’t keep those guys employed for nothing.
Note, he or she who has the plow of the prophet stands a significant chance of winning.  That thing is awesome and should be a superior artifact.  Tho I have lost with it too.

Yes that was me - i had a lot of agents and the Crystal of Seeing.  That and I had an axe to grind after you took Stormgate.  Don't pick a fight with the Lizards ... they do hold grudges.  :Smile Yes the Plow is always handing ... was terrified the whole game that someone was going to try to steal it.

It doesn't show in the end results but Vball with his Bl had an important role to play.  Putting his BL in Zanthia right next to the RD in Krynn meant I had to deal with him first and it took about 10 turns to finish him off.  I landed on his capital on turn 3 - it was a 50% chance as he had 2 towns then.  He would have built a forge the next turn.  By the time I got done with him it was turn 13.  DU in Sword fell more quickly But NE had the time he needed to counter RD in Untamed when he saw the 4th region under attack.

It's still well done by NE but BL bought some time for the other players and the guy that takes the early hit usually goes unrecognized.  I found with RD that it's hard to make the jump from 3 kingdoms to 5 for a win with a military kingdom.  You just can't avoid being seen and countered by several other players.

(02-12-2022, 12:05 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: It doesn't show in the end results but Vball with his Bl had an important role to play.  Putting his BL in Zanthia right next to the RD in Krynn meant I had to deal with him first and it took about 10 turns to finish him off.  I landed on his capital on turn 3 - it was a 50% chance as he had 2 towns then.  He would have built a forge the next turn.  By the time I got done with him it was turn 13.  DU in Sword fell more quickly But NE had the time he needed to counter RD in Untamed when he saw the 4th region under attack.

It's still well done by NE but BL bought some time for the other players and the guy that takes the early hit usually goes unrecognized.  I found with RD that it's hard to make the jump from 3 kingdoms to 5 for a win with a military kingdom.  You just can't avoid being seen and countered by several other players.

Vball taking one for the team!  Lizards!