Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5560
UN --> DU
I would be interested in purchasing food from you this turn please let me know if you have any available.

AT-All

I have food if anyone is still needs some.

(09-14-2021, 02:45 AM)Brekk Wrote: UN --> DU
I would be interested in purchasing food from you this turn please let me know if you have any available.

DU - UN  Sorry Mr. Spymaster but RD asked before you and my supply is committed.  You can be first on the list for next turn if that helps.

AT-UN

I have 50,000 food I can spare this turn. Let me know.

UN - AT

20k gold do the trick?

(09-15-2021, 03:20 AM)Brekk Wrote: UN - AT

20k gold do the trick?

Yes

I suspect this game will be the last 72-hr game to be included in the running for 2021 championship.  Also, should someone wish a 48-hr game to complete before the deadline, they should start that game before the end of this month (september).

Could we make that a 24hour?

(09-15-2021, 03:37 PM)Brekk Wrote: Could we make that a 24hour?

You can make it anything you want, the last opportunity to make a 24 hour game that will complete before christmas is around November 10th or so.

My bad, 5562 will probably be last.