Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sport
Huge day for sports today, July 11, 2021:

1.  Wimbledon final with Djokovic going for his 20th major to tie Federer and Nadal;
2.  EURO Cup final between dark horse England and Italy;
3.  Men's Senior Open final round;
4.  NBA Finals Game 3.
5.  Tour De France leg

Get your turns in early.

It's an even bigger day tomorrow(Monday).  Good  verses Evil, turn 5 at 13:40 on the Alamaze channel.  Stay turned to Calin for further announcements from our fearless leader.

(07-11-2021, 11:10 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Huge day for sports today, July 11, 2021:

1.  Wimbledon final with Djokovic going for his 20th major to tie Federer and Nadal;
2.  EURO Cup final between dark horse England and Italy;
3.  Men's Senior Open final round;
4.  NBA Finals Game 3.
5.  Tour De France leg

Get your turns in early.

So - basically - basketball.

And a bunch of other stuff.

US Open will be huge now with the three greatest players all tied with 20 majors. Historic is not hyperbole.

See if England can win its first major trophy in 50 years.

My indoor soccer team remains undefeated.

(07-12-2021, 12:33 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: My indoor soccer team remains undefeated.

Congrats.  I had a hole-in-one on July 4th.  Little 9 iron fade from 114 over a big mouth bunker.

Plus, my pickle-ball has been on the up - 4.0 rating.

I am a champion level slacker.  I also excel at extreme apathy and dabble in wasted potential.

(07-12-2021, 09:16 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: I am a champion level slacker.  I also excel at extreme apathy and dabble in wasted potential.

A 2021 American Renaissance Man.

I took DuPont V and his little friends to miniature golf the other day.

(07-18-2021, 02:38 PM)DuPont Wrote: I took DuPont V and his little friends to miniature golf the other day.

Gnome golf is the true "small golf."