Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confed 73 Tales of Confederation
I'd ask Brek. I just searched on the interwebs and

https://www.journeybytes.com/how-to-merg...tems...%20

says notepad++. I don't even know what any of those things are since I'm a pirate. Arggh.

(06-08-2021, 10:24 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I'd ask Brek. I just searched on the interwebs and

https://www.journeybytes.com/how-to-merg...tems...%20

says notepad++. I don't even know what any of those things are since I'm a pirate. Arggh.

Something with powershell or some such nonsense. Brek explained it to me once but he slurred a lot and Keeope speaks southern so that's out as well, Garth.

Thanks for the link PN. I'll try it out just to see if it works. Or I'll find a minion who can do it. I gotta find better minions.

(06-08-2021, 09:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 08:59 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: How do you combine maps?   Can a moron do it?   I'm .. uh .. asking for a friend.

Also, am I allowed on this thread?  I'm not even in this game.

Garth, you may come and go as you please.

That's a loaded question regarding the mental capabilities of the two people that I know do the map-combiny-thingy.

LORD Garth....

You guys are fast. Don't expect me to turn these turns around so fast when I control 11 regions.

DE/PI consortium AKA Amazon

Wow - I'm so hurt Sad
You bastards doing turns so fast anyone here work Smile
Garth its just a simple powershell script happy to share if you like. I will finish my turn sometime tonight or tomorrow morning guys

(06-10-2021, 04:43 AM)Brekk Wrote: Wow - I'm so hurt Sad
You bastards doing turns so fast anyone here work Smile
Garth its just a simple powershell script happy to share if you like. I will finish my turn sometime tonight or tomorrow morning guys
Hey, I’m a single dad running his own business, you slacker, get with it! Big Grin Joking aside, some weeks I’m just slammed and I know people must cuss me when I’m the lone holdout. It’s all good!

Brek, I'd like that script please, and instructions for dummies. Thanks.

Pine, are you familiar with Powershell and do you have it enabled on your machine.
Anyone interested send me an email and I will shoot you the script and directions.

Brekpbm@gmail.com

I'm usually not pissy about this sort of thing but I have to say that this 2 on 1 is really fucking annoying.