Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing artifacts
Has anyone ever had a pile of artifacts just vanish from a group with no explanation?  I killed off a group that attacked me and my group recovered 4 artifacts, listed as belonging to my group.  The following turn I went to transfer 2 of them to another group and got a message that the items did not exist.  All four were gone but there is no message of theft or anything else.
I sent a message to support and I have used a priestess to see if one of them is still in the game somewhere.

I took them. I took them all.

(02-24-2021, 10:50 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: I took them. I took them all.

You are sooooooooo predictable!

(02-24-2021, 10:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Has anyone ever had a pile of artifacts just vanish from a group with no explanation?  I killed off a group that attacked me and my group recovered 4 artifacts, listed as belonging to my group.  The following turn I went to transfer 2 of them to another group and got a message that the items did not exist.  All four were gone but there is no message of theft or anything else.
I sent a message to support and I have used a priestess to see if one of them is still in the game somewhere.

There was a printing error of the kingdom report that I had to fix today. You have the artifacts in question and the transfer did take place between your groups. You don't need to divine the arts for the upcoming turn.

(02-25-2021, 12:28 AM)unclemike Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 10:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Has anyone ever had a pile of artifacts just vanish from a group with no explanation?  I killed off a group that attacked me and my group recovered 4 artifacts, listed as belonging to my group.  The following turn I went to transfer 2 of them to another group and got a message that the items did not exist.  All four were gone but there is no message of theft or anything else.

There was a printing error of the kingdom report that I had to fix today. You have the artifacts in question and the transfer did take place between your groups. You don't need to divine the arts for the upcoming turn.
Thanks Uncle Mike.  I greatly appreciate your taking the time to look and work your magic

I had one one time, it was a key, and I had the name, then I divined and it did not exist. I was all ready to email Uncle Mike when I figured out someone had used the key. Bastard.