Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch towers
Do watch towers detect concealed emissaries?
(02-10-2021, 07:07 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Do watch towers detect concealed emissaries?

I think they do.  Now I don't know from personal experience but it says it works as a level 4 recon and that can find hidden capitals so it should find hidden figures as well.
o   Watch Towers [10,000 gold, 20,000 food] L4 intrinsic recon of pc
(02-10-2021, 07:07 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: Do watch towers detect concealed emissaries?

No they won't. Concealed emissaries are considered to be invisible which means only L10+ agents can detect them or the almighty True Seeing spell. However, that invisibility is removed the following turn so if they forgot to conceal again (which happens when moving to a further spot on the map), you can detect them on the following turn. The conceal spell is for that turn only. About the hidden capital situation, for some reason, L4 agents can pick them up (or L1 after turn 6) even though it goes against the general policy of agents L4 for masked, L7 for ambushing, L10 for invisible. I guess to make the game easier on everyone.
Thanks UM. I was leaning towards Wookie’s response. It would be interesting to make the level 10 search the only way to find a hidden cap, and then limit hidden caps to one or two kingdoms. The draft would change a bit, i think
(02-10-2021, 08:43 AM)unclemike Wrote:

No they won't. Concealed emissaries are considered to be invisible which means only L10+ agents can detect them or the almighty True Seeing spell. However, that invisibility is removed the following turn so if they forgot to conceal again (which happens when moving to a further spot on the map), you can detect them on the following turn. The conceal spell is for that turn only. About the hidden capital situation, for some reason, L4 agents can pick them up (or L1 after turn 6) even though it goes against the general policy of agents L4 for masked, L7 for ambushing, L10 for invisible. I guess to make the game easier on everyone.

Whoah! Is that real? L1 agents can detect invisible pops after Turn 6? I didnt read that anywhere.

Can I asume palantirs and 888 can also find hidden pops?
Lord Garth has an interesting question.