Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WA Setup
Hi I can't seem to find the Warlock setup. Can someone point me in the right direction?

(02-04-2021, 11:21 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: Hi I can't seem to find the Warlock setup. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Like one for a game your in, or a regular set up?

(02-04-2021, 11:33 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 11:21 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: Hi I can't seem to find the Warlock setup. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Just a Maelstrom setup for the warlock kingdom.

(02-04-2021, 11:56 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 11:33 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Just a Maelstrom setup for the warlock kingdom.

Gotcha    I don’t have one for Maelstrom, sorry

I sent. I have all this stuff, excel aids, etc. I think Brek or Rellgar gave it to me. Anyway, if anyone wants anything like that, let me know and I'll send. I'm pretty sure its all on these boards somewhere, but hard to find at times.

(02-05-2021, 06:48 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I sent. I have all this stuff, excel aids, etc. I think Brek or Rellgar gave it to me. Anyway, if anyone wants anything like that, let me know and I'll send. I'm pretty sure its all on these boards somewhere, but hard to find at times.

Thank you kind sir. I am in your debt. My first game was a 1st cycle victory as the Warlock. Game 43 I think.