Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another team game?
Hi all.

I was wondering if there is interest in a new team game. Since the previous one just finished, maybe people would like to join?

There doesn't need to be the same teams, although that might make it interesting. And anyone is welcome to join, especially new players?

CosmicWizard was a newbie on my team, and he learned a lot from PTRiley and a little from myself. It is a wonderful chance to get game experience and help from a mentor.

Team games can be exhausting, I'm out for a while, but maybe in a couple months.

Following

I'm still bleeding from duking it out wit the Painted Team all those turns.

I was thinking of posting a new team game thread. Or any other variation of team or multi kingdom games. So count me in even if it takes a long while to fill up.

I'd be interested in a team game. I'm a new returnee, so be prepared for a lot of questions...
Keeope

I told Keeope that I'd keeop him company in this team game.

Also wanted to post to revive the discussion. I did a horrible, horrible disservice to my teammates in the last game and hope to atone for that.

Yes lets keep this post going. I like the team game.
Im available for any team captain who would have me.

(02-13-2021, 10:42 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: I told Keeope that I'd keeop him company in this team game.

Also wanted to post to revive the discussion. I did a horrible, horrible disservice to my teammates in the last game and hope to atone for that.

And here I thought it was your enemy that slowed you down.  You busted our balloon man.  If that was your worst effort I don't want to see your best against me.

Ok I'm in