Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5524 Forum 48 Hr 2021 Steel
(01-06-2021, 05:44 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: Thank you Wookie! you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Hey Runnygurth dat's good.  I'll tell da boss and he will like you.  Jus so we clear, you accept da deal?  You go find big ball ting for da boss and he give you 10 large?  All hapen by weak 10?
U sezz ya and I'll get ya da place to look.  okee dokonkey?

(01-06-2021, 07:09 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:42 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:51 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 11:18 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 10:20 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: UN -SO
Greetings spell caster.  We are always open for business.  We have a town in your region that I think you would like.  Certainly we could swap pc's but a town for a village is a lop sided deal. 
We would not mind keeping our respective settlements and we can give you some protection down the road to balance the deal.
Another thing that comes to mind is swap the 2 pop centers and you do some of that fancy bounty stuff to balance things, hopefully before winter is over.
If you like either of these suggestions lets us know and also if you want the location for the world to know.  Or you may think of something else?

Billy da blade, speaking fo da boss.

SO-UN: I might be up for keeping respective but depends on if your town is in the sea. Those are more valuable as you know. Let’s see if we come up with a reference point this turn and can discuss next turn?
UN - SO   Da Boss said ta let youzze know our boys passed several vills on da way home.  If ya want ta make a deal, (it pays to keep the boss happy) maybe tell him where your vill is and offer him a bounty spell and he will turn over the town and give the locations of the 2 vills.  Package deal ya cee?   He'll find your vill this turn anyway if he don't hear from ya.

Billy da h
SO- UN: Fair deal. Do you have a reference point on a village that may be mine on your way home that we can use? Or we can just use digits if not. May take a bit for bounty but you know me as a man of my word from previous games. I definitely want to keep the UN on friendly terms.

UN - SO 
Sadly,  I have not located your village yet so I'll have to post locations in the open.  I have located enough in Darkover for control on turn 4 if we add your village and you tax it on turn 3 as I am willing to do with the town.  Could you commit to a time on your spell?  I think by turn 10 inclusive is fair and if you have a failed spell just show proof and keep trying.
If you concur I'll send the 3 locations in my reply.
SO-UN: Are the villages on row B?

(01-06-2021, 10:25 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:51 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 11:18 PM)Acererak Wrote: SO-UN: I might be up for keeping respective but depends on if your town is in the sea. Those are more valuable as you know. Let’s see if we come up with a reference point this turn and can discuss next turn?
UN - SO   Da Boss said ta let youzze know our boys passed several vills on da way home.  If ya want ta make a deal, (it pays to keep the boss happy) maybe tell him where your vill is and offer him a bounty spell and he will turn over the town and give the locations of the 2 vills.  Package deal ya cee?   He'll find your vill this turn anyway if he don't hear from ya.

Billy da h
SO- UN: Fair deal. Do you have a reference point on a village that may be mine on your way home that we can use? Or we can just use digits if not. May take a bit for bounty but you know me as a man of my word from previous games. I definitely want to keep the UN on friendly terms.

UN - SO 
Sadly,  I have not located your village yet so I'll have to post locations in the open.  I have located enough in Darkover for control on turn 4 if we add your village and you tax it on turn 3 as I am willing to do with the town.  Could you commit to a time on your spell?  I think by turn 10 inclusive is fair and if you have a failed spell just show proof and keep trying.
UN - SO    Is this a game of go fish?  I'm offering location of 2 villages and my town and I'll tax the town on turn 3 if you just tell me where your vill is so I can take it on turn 4.

(01-06-2021, 08:18 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:44 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: Thank you Wookie! you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Hey Runnygurth dat's good.  I'll tell da boss and he will like you.  Jus so we clear, you accept da deal?  You go find big ball ting for da boss and he give you 10 large?  All hapen by weak 10?

Sounds like a Plan!

(01-07-2021, 12:05 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 08:18 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Sounds like a Plan!

Da ting is at TY.  Boss will be happy.  He like big balls, has 2 already ha ha!

Billy da Blade

(01-06-2021, 01:46 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 11:23 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 10:24 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: AM - SO

Please tax your town in Krynn on turn 3 as a show of good will toward the Amazon Monarchy.  Your magnanimity will be greatly appreciated.

On an unrelated matter, I am willing to provide you the location of two artifacts (location to be referenced from the location of your relinquished town in Krynn) in exchange for EITHER two castings of Hidden Ore at the city in my region or your starting town in my region OR a single casting of Bounty in Krynn.  If you are interested in this trade, we can consummate this arrangement on a turn convenient to you.

Incidentally, I do not begin with any pop centers in your region.

Anticipating mutual good will between our two kingdoms. . .
SO- AM: Well met she-warrior. I’ll take the two artifact location for the town deal. Tax on turn 3? I think you’ll run into the town soon so let’s check on that next turn.

AM - SO

To be clear: You will also provide "EITHER two castings of Hidden Ore at the city in my region or your starting town in my region OR a single casting of Bounty in Krynn."

AM - SO

I did not run across your town on turn 1.  Nevertheless, please confirm you will tax on turn 3 AND cast EITHER one Bounty spell OR two Hidden Ore spells in exchange for the location of two artifacts.
Lord Thanatos

(01-06-2021, 10:40 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:51 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: UN - SO   Da Boss said ta let youzze know our boys passed several vills on da way home.  If ya want ta make a deal, (it pays to keep the boss happy) maybe tell him where your vill is and offer him a bounty spell and he will turn over the town and give the locations of the 2 vills.  Package deal ya cee?   He'll find your vill this turn anyway if he don't hear from ya.

Billy da h

UN - SO 
UN - SO    Is this a game of go fish?  I'm offering location of 2 villages and my town and I'll tax the town on turn 3 if you just tell me where your vill is so I can take it on turn 4.

UN -SO   I was a bit slow on what you are trying to do.  You would understand if you had to deal with some of my boys.  Billy and Johnny are a full time job.
From the vill you see in row B just go north west 1 for the town and south east 1 for the other vill.  If you send your location from that B village I can change my search for this turn and we are good.

(01-07-2021, 12:58 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 01:46 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 11:23 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 10:24 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: AM - SO

Please tax your town in Krynn on turn 3 as a show of good will toward the Amazon Monarchy.  Your magnanimity will be greatly appreciated.

On an unrelated matter, I am willing to provide you the location of two artifacts (location to be referenced from the location of your relinquished town in Krynn) in exchange for EITHER two castings of Hidden Ore at the city in my region or your starting town in my region OR a single casting of Bounty in Krynn.  If you are interested in this trade, we can consummate this arrangement on a turn convenient to you.

Incidentally, I do not begin with any pop centers in your region.

Anticipating mutual good will between our two kingdoms. . .
SO- AM: Well met she-warrior. I’ll take the two artifact location for the town deal. Tax on turn 3? I think you’ll run into the town soon so let’s check on that next turn.

AM - SO

To be clear: You will also provide "EITHER two castings of Hidden Ore at the city in my region or your starting town in my region OR a single casting of Bounty in Krynn."

AM - SO

I did not run across your town on turn 1.  Nevertheless, please confirm you will tax on turn 3 AND cast EITHER one Bounty spell OR two Hidden Ore spells in exchange for the location of two artifacts.
SO-AM: I ran into a village in Krynn on row G on my way out. Do you want the town location? If you put two artifact locations on the forum it will do me no good since they will be gone before I can take them. So, I am unsure what you are offering me. You take my town. I get a race to artifacts I may get and I have to give you spells as well? That's a bad deal.

(01-06-2021, 05:51 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: UN - SO   Da Boss said ta let youzze know our boys passed several vills on da way home.  If ya want ta make a deal, (it pays to keep the boss happy) maybe tell him where your vill is and offer him a bounty spell and he will turn over the town and give the locations of the 2 vills.  Package deal ya cee?   He'll find your vill this turn anyway if he don't hear from ya.

Billy da h

UN - SO 

SO-UN: I was trying to save privacy of the pcs but very well. My village in Darkover is at EK.

(01-07-2021, 11:41 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 06:42 PM)Acererak Wrote: SO- UN: Fair deal. Do you have a reference point on a village that may be mine on your way home that we can use? Or we can just use digits if not. May take a bit for bounty but you know me as a man of my word from previous games. I definitely want to keep the UN on friendly terms.

UN - SO 

UN -SO   I was a bit slow on what you are trying to do.  You would understand if you had to deal with some of my boys.  Billy and Johnny are a full time job.
From the vill you see in row B just go north west 1 for the town and south east 1 for the other vill.  If you send your location from that B village I can change my search for this turn and we are good.
SO-UN thanks but go ahead and tell me the town location if you don't mind. There is more than one village on row b.