Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is food too much?
This will change with the new rules, but at some point, you can't use the food. 25 orders max, and if you spend one converting food to gold, that's like 23 or something. Plus the bounty spell costs an order, too.

When should a wizard or AN stop casting bounty? When is food too much?
PS I think its less than one million. 500k-800k is nice.
(12-18-2020, 11:50 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: PS I think its less than one million. 500k-800k is nice.

Idk  but if your raising wizards it’s a nice amount to trade to help the cost?
(12-19-2020, 09:51 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 11:50 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: PS I think its less than one million. 500k-800k is nice.

Idk  but if your raising wizards it’s a nice amount to trade to help the cost?

Rick is addressing food in the next version which should take place soon.  Diminished plow and I think bounty too.  He posted it a while back.
Food is crazy insane. One game a village the production of some villages is about 70k. As for further changes, id like to see legendary castles limited to 1 per kingdom.
(12-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: Food is crazy insane. One game a village the production of some villages is about 70k. As for further changes, id like to see legendary castles limited to 1 per kingdom.

I think with the limiting of bounty at i believe 10%, you will see a limiting of legendary castles.  I like the concept of bounty limiting, tho i am a personal abuser of the existing rule, and i think it should make the legendary castle that much more rare, and consequently, more “legendary”.
Yes all those phat villages in 5514 just made me wanna hop off the boat and start plundering!
(12-20-2020, 09:15 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: Food is crazy insane. One game a village the production of some villages is about 70k. As for further changes, id like to see legendary castles limited to 1 per kingdom.

I think with the limiting of bounty at i believe 10%, you will see a limiting of legendary castles.  I like the concept of bounty limiting, tho i am a personal abuser of the existing rule, and i think it should make the legendary castle that much more rare, and consequently, more “legendary”.

But if you limit the construction of legendary castles, does that mean that you can only build one? Or can you only possess one? If the latter, then you are robbed of your path to glory through a technicality.
(12-20-2020, 02:19 PM)Windstar Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 09:15 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:

But if you limit the construction of legendary castles, does that mean that you can only build one? Or can you only possess one? If the latter, then you are robbed of your path to glory through a technicality.

Im not sure what the coming changes are. But as uncledark  mentined, when bounty is 10 percent, that should cut down on the numbers.