Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel from Saint Nicholas
Is anyone ready for a new game?  I could do just about anything, even confluence but would prefer not to do a 24 hour turn around.
You can take the thread title several ways.  Is Saint Nick delivering steel or a target of the UN?

Christmas Spirit at EAE (Enlightened Age Entertainment)

Any current player who brings in a new player or returning player (new player names sponsor player) at least six months removed before Jan 1 and plays in this or a subsequent game also queuing by Jan 1 will get a free month at current subscription level and a a free setup in the game with the new player(s).   Two new players doubles the benefit to the sponsor.  The new player gets first game without setup and will have the initial subscription go for 45 days instead of 30.  New or returning get full diplomacy.

Remember if you garner interest in a potential player to refer them to the independent site:
https://www.abanak.com/alamaze/
to get visual and audio help discovering Alamaze.

Herd 'Em Up!

Side note:  Rumors are that deep in secreted locations, the giant blowers in the great forges of Maelstrom are heating steel and mithril and the artifacts of magic.  Perhaps in a moon or two, new elements will be at play across Maelstrom. 

Im in!

(12-13-2020, 02:13 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Christmas Spirit at EAE (Enlightened Age Entertainment)

Any current player who brings in a new player or returning player (new player names sponsor player) at least six months removed before Jan 1 and plays in this or a subsequent game also queuing by Jan 1 will get a free month at current subscription level and a a free setup in the game with the new player(s).   Two new players doubles the benefit to the sponsor.  The new player gets first game without setup and will have the initial subscription go for 45 days instead of 30.  New or returning get full diplomacy.

Remember if you garner interest in a potential player to refer them to the independent site:

Herd 'Em Up!

Side note:  Rumors are that deep in secreted locations, the giant blowers in the great forges of Maelstrom are heating steel and mithril and the artifacts of magic.  Perhaps in a moon or two, new elements will be at play across Maelstrom. 
Any list of the new artifacts?

(12-13-2020, 07:55 PM)Agent Orange Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 02:13 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Christmas Spirit at EAE (Enlightened Age Entertainment)

Herd 'Em Up!

Any list of the new artifacts?
The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

I'm in as well! Happy Holidays everyone!

How do we want to handle comms? How about the same as the recent game that had unlimited communication for new players and forum only on late turns for the rest?
As for turn around time I can do either 2 or 3 days.

Let’s see if I can bring Yellowbeard back.

What type of game?

Maelstrom, steel, full Forum communication, 48hr turn around, select draft positions?

1 + 24
2 + 23
3 + 22
4 + 21
5 + 20
6 + 19
7 + 18
8 + 17
9 + 16
10 + 15
11 + 14
12 + 13 LORD THANATOS

I have listed my draft preference above. But if someone who said YES before me wants to bump me that is acceptable to me.

Count me in. No better way to learn than Trial By Fire.
Lord Thanatos

(12-13-2020, 09:13 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: How do we want to handle comms? How about the same as the recent game that had unlimited communication for new players and forum only on late turns for the rest?
As for turn around time I can do either 2 or 3 days.

I really like the seasonal Forum communication so far . . .
Lord Thanatos