Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Train to the 2020 Championship
I voted for Pedro

(11-16-2020, 11:51 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: I voted for Pedro

LOL

(11-16-2020, 05:26 PM)Drogo Wrote: For crying out loud.

that is exactly what I say when i log onto the orders page to see that you are ALWAYS, the last one to click ready in each and every game....

That’s a nice thing to wake up to, thanks for that Agent Orange. I’ve been frustrated by other players going through similar periods of seemingly always being last to input their orders. Had the same option to give them shit about it dozens of times, never chose to do that.

Life is going on and this is a game and a distraction. The juice here is becoming less and less worth the squeeze.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Personally I don't mind waiting the entire time for someone to actually enter orders.  However, its annoying when someone has decided not to play a particular game anymore, they just stop entering orders rather than drop the game.  Maybe I'm wrong but seems like very poor sportsmanship.

(11-17-2020, 12:21 PM)Drogo Wrote: That’s a nice thing to wake up to, thanks for that Agent Orange.  I’ve been frustrated by other players going through similar periods of seemingly always being last to input their orders.  Had the same option to give them shit about it dozens of times, never chose to do that.

Life is going on and this is a game and a distraction.  The juice here is becoming less and less worth the squeeze.

Drogo,
my apology,
i meant that post in humor.

Agent Orange, no worries.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(11-17-2020, 01:45 AM)Agent Orange Wrote:

that is exactly what I say when i log onto the orders page to see that you are ALWAYS, the last one to click ready in each and every game....

Be nice Rellgar is not around to defend himself :Smile By the way where is he...

(11-19-2020, 03:15 AM)Brekk Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 01:45 AM)Agent Orange Wrote:

Be nice Rellgar is not around to defend himself :Smile By the way where is he...

Be careful what you ask for sir.

Rellgar told me he was out. Good have been heat of battle but whatevs.