Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexersion to Alamaze
I have given Mike (developer)  a list and offered to expand upon the Maelstrom.
i'd like to have at least three new kingdoms in a major update. The Enchantress, The Republic, and and the Azyiatics (kind of a strong military to begin with but supported by a a wizard corp waiting to be developed. BTW, the Enchantress takes some work, like the Demon princes or Ancient Ones. 

This may be the last go around for Alamaze, then something slimmed downed.  At some point we want to get back to 1000 players..

Sheesh, once you let women do magic, Alamaze will go right to hell.
Is The Republic based on Plato's Republic?

(10-28-2020, 04:24 PM)DuPont Wrote: Sheesh, once you let women do magic, Alamaze will go right to hell.
Is The Republic based on Plato's Republic?

The Republic would be a mainly balanced kingdom with some emphasis on economic development, probably susciptable to unrest to offset their advantages.  Seems kind of real world now than it did when I jotted down the notes about 17 months ago.

Please please please tell me we will get the ability to station leaders and wizards at popcenters. Even if it is related to building fortifications. I.e. - Capital can hold 1 leader and 1 wizard. Fortress and Citadel adds 1 leader. Wizard tower adds 1 wizard. Castle adds x. Great Castle. Legendary Castle you get it all especially with Great Mage Tower.

Right now the late game has devolved into a huge group casting fear (or crack the sky), valor and wind storm and taking any popcenter. The reason is because of these mods and the inherent presence as well while a popcenter gets no mods at all and has no way to do so. That makes zero sense. They also don’t get kingdom abilities such as stalwart (negating fear) etc. We need to rectify this.

(10-30-2020, 06:16 PM)Acererak Wrote: Please please please tell me we will get the ability to station leaders and wizards at popcenters. Even if it is related to building fortifications. I.e. - Capital can hold 1 leader and 1 wizard. Fortress and Citadel adds 1 leader. Wizard tower adds 1 wizard. Castle adds x. Great Castle. Legendary Castle you get it all especially with Great Mage Tower.

Right now the late game has devolved into a huge group casting fear (or crack the sky), valor and wind storm and taking any popcenter. The reason is because of these mods and the inherent presence as well while a popcenter gets no mods at all and has no way to do so. That makes zero sense. They also don’t get kingdom abilities such as stalwart (negating fear) etc. We need to rectify this.

I like the proposed model for stationing leaders and wizards at PC's.  It is just kind of a major change in the code but we will see.  Already in the plan is capping fear and valor at 35% in any battle. Also Windstorm at about 50% of present levels and perhaps moved up a power level. These changes again help bring the battle magic (Firestorm, etc.) back into the calculation.

(10-30-2020, 09:36 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 06:16 PM)Acererak Wrote: Please please please tell me we will get the ability to station leaders and wizards at popcenters. Even if it is related to building fortifications. I.e. - Capital can hold 1 leader and 1 wizard. Fortress and Citadel adds 1 leader. Wizard tower adds 1 wizard. Castle adds x. Great Castle. Legendary Castle you get it all especially with Great Mage Tower.

I like the proposed model for stationing leaders and wizards at PC's.  It is just kind of a major change in the code but we will see.  Already in the plan is capping fear and valor at 35% in any battle.  Also Windstorm at about 50% of present levels and perhaps moved up a power level.  These changes again help bring the battle magic (Firestorm, etc.) back into the calculation.

Fair enough. Thanks Rick.