Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Humans - 5490
(09-16-2020, 07:05 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 06:59 AM)jonchanson Wrote: Congrats!  Guess I need to learn how to be more aggressive earlier in the game.

Which position did you play jonchanson?

Dwarf. I had good emissaries, I just felt my military and agents were lacking initially. I finally figured I had recruited enough Wildlings and Westmen as of last turn to start moving my armies to invade other kingdoms.
(09-16-2020, 07:27 AM)jonchanson Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 07:05 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 06:59 AM)jonchanson Wrote: Congrats!  Guess I need to learn how to be more aggressive earlier in the game.

Which position did you play jonchanson?

Dwarf.  I had good emissaries, I just felt my military and agents were lacking initially. I finally figured I had recruited enough Wildlings and Westmen as of last turn to start moving my armies to invade other kingdoms.

The game had you listed as Flevis so I did not recognize your name.  It's nice that you survived in the shadow of that wicked Red Dragon guy.
Thanks everyone. I will write it up in Valhalla today. Jonchanson had an army in Triumvia and one in Pellinor, The one in Pellinor might have stopped me but I doubt had intel on the PCs.

I am interested if the DW and the LI had a battle there on turn 14.

I also continue to have sea town envy and considered throughout whether I should send a group to punish the Gnome for his impudence keeping that town in Triumvia. Even dragons can't fly from ZM to AC just to punish impudence, though.

Pine Needle