Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confed Masters
(09-29-2020, 11:37 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: So what is the record for number of kingdoms declaring you enemy on the same turn?    Sad

The Gray Mouser tells me three is not uncommon for him.

(09-30-2020, 12:44 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:37 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: So what is the record for number of kingdoms declaring you enemy on the same turn?    Sad

The Gray Mouser tells me three is not uncommon for him.

It's when they declare you neutral that you can truly feel offended. "You get no points from me!"

Mine is purely defensive, as I'm sure you guessed. You should feel honored as I obviously don't see Brek as a threat. Smile

No I get it, I am indeed honored.  Considering I have not attacked a single PC as yet  Angel

What's the record for gallons of blood spilled on the executioners block?   Tongue

Please keep count, I'm interesting in knowing!

good day to you bREk And Dupont, how are you todaY?

PRO TIP:  If you have a standing order in to execute all prisoners, DO NOT try and early rescue an allied prisoner.  Damned bloodthirsty Underworld jailors.

(10-05-2020, 10:25 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: PRO TIP:  If you have a standing order in to execute all prisoners, DO NOT try and early rescue an allied prisoner.  Damned bloodthirsty Underworld jailors.

Just remember... YOU got to kill him. Nobody can take that away from you. It's like punishing weakness for being caught in the first place.

(10-06-2020, 12:41 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 10:25 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: PRO TIP:  If you have a standing order in to execute all prisoners, DO NOT try and early rescue an allied prisoner.  Damned bloodthirsty Underworld jailors.

Just remember... YOU got to kill him. Nobody can take that away from you. It's like punishing weakness for being caught in the first place.

One might call that biting your nose to spite your face  Tongue

Painted, Brek, I see you guys arent entering orders for this confed game,  would you mind just dropping?  Its pretty boring to run around and pic up the win when I'm the only one playing.

(10-26-2020, 08:11 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Painted, Brek, I see you guys arent entering orders for this confed game,  would you mind just dropping?  Its pretty boring to run around and pic up the win when I'm the only one playing.

I dropped.