Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 or 48 hour game any interest?
(09-07-2020, 05:15 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 04:38 PM)The Gray Mouser Wrote: Well, trees do get stuck in our teeth, and you wouldn't believe how much hygienists charge a dragon for a teeth cleaning.  Has something to do with their high mortality rate, I believe.  These were accidental deaths: its hard for us to not bite down for 30 minutes.  There was no intentional malice.  Cases are usually dismissed with alacrity.

HAHAHAHA I saw a dragon once. Fed all twelve of my wives and roughly 30 children (I lost count, and have thrown more than one off the cliff due to excessive crying) for nearly a month. We used the teeth to make our version of a white picket fence around the castle. Only made it halfway, though. Can you send another dragon?

You humans are a bit far away.  You may have to wait your turn.  But stay in touch.

(09-07-2020, 05:32 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 02:25 PM)The Gray Mouser Wrote: We will soon see whether the designer or the developer is the last to get T1 in.   Blush

I was busy making you work for me...

Cute - the irony of the Gray Mouser working for another kingdom.   Congratulations on your ability to find PC's - I wish I was so lucky.  But I'm fast.

True. Maybe we can connect in Triumvia? That seems like a reasonable halfway point.

They say Autumn in Triumvia is like Heaven for the previous residents.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how a five area range for intercept works for a Red Dragon army group.

Seems unfair, but in 36 years, no one has complained, so I am sure it will not be a big deal.  Well, not actually so sure.

This must be the most speechless silent game ever...

(09-07-2020, 07:28 PM)The Gray Mouser Wrote: They say Autumn in Triumvia is like Heaven for the previous residents.

Triumvia is full of dead things.  If you want to join the party you will have to be dead too.
Heaven or hell, it's all a death celebration.

(09-07-2020, 09:16 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 07:28 PM)The Gray Mouser Wrote: They say Autumn in Triumvia is like Heaven for the previous residents.

Triumvia is full of dead things.  If you want to join the party you will have to be dead too.
Heaven or hell, it's all a death celebration.

Sounds like a downer.  I think I may just trim down anyone coming into Zanthia.  Maybe....

This is turning out to be not so quick a turnaround....
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde