Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rematch?
(06-17-2020, 01:16 PM)Windstar Wrote: The nuking was my doing as the DE.

Wow I didn't even notice that, its a good thing we ended it, would have been a tough fight.  I was also really worried about being bent over by the UN.

I would have been respectful about it.

I was going to call it quits but if Dan and Eric would like me on the team again and everyone else joins I am game.

(06-17-2020, 10:01 PM)Draugr Wrote: I was going to call it quits but if Dan and Eric would like me on the team again and everyone else joins I am game.

More than welcome, but don't feel obligated.  I was actually thinking about taking a break from it myself, I probably will take a break after this one if it gets going.

(06-17-2020, 10:30 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 10:01 PM)Draugr Wrote: I was going to call it quits but if Dan and Eric would like me on the team again and everyone else joins I am game.

More than welcome, but don't feel obligated.  I was actually thinking about taking a break from it myself, I probably will take a break after this one if it gets going.

I would be honored to join you both for another journey through Alamaze.

So the winning team has accepted the rematch.

(06-17-2020, 01:26 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 01:16 PM)Windstar Wrote: The nuking was my doing as the DE.

Wow I didn't even notice that, its a good thing we ended it, would have been a tough fight.  I was also really worried about being bent over by the UN.

That was a great use of a meteor and you got a lot of bang for the buck.  If we had to continue this game it would have hurt.  Were you reconning the square when I landed there?
Prey tell how you managed the timing?  Well done.

We were running a scorched earth campaign, and I was assigned to destroy the village. It just so happened that you moved your capital there. Sheer blind luck, but isn't luck just one of those things you cannot count out?

So can someone put up a graphic about the status of this rematch? Who is in, and who needs to sign on?

All teams accounted for except RD, SA, and RA
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief