Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5472 Steel No Fly
(08-01-2020, 10:13 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 12:48 PM)Dwellomir Wrote: AM - TY
Ok, so now finally we get to dance! Looking forward to it! Tell Mr. not to step on the feets of our pretty dames though, your guys are quite known to be a rowdy bunch. We'll send them back to you to get behavioral lessons otherwise.

Princess Needaburger want make ladysmush? We leave men at home too. Want you see us at our best.

WA - I'm disappointed I don't get any witty Tyrant speak. Wanna smush Tyrant?

(08-06-2020, 03:21 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 09:16 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: EL-WA
I have you right where i want you.  Now that you own all of the pop centers, I am able to track you better.
Haha!

WA- Yes indeed. Your bands of marauders are quite the nuisance. I'll torture your King a little harder today ok?
They are merry men, not marauders.  Taking from the rich....

Pretty certain this is a no-talky turn, yes?

DE-RA
SPANK!

I thought smack talk was allowed at all times.

So much dance! Warlock party at my house and someone party at hims. We make ladysmush and want more but lose Ole Wrinklebits. Favorite high magic lady.

Much goodness and fun! No win in cards for Mrs. Tyrant, but having good time.

Ha! Darkover is within my grasp!

(08-20-2020, 09:20 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Ha!  Darkover is within my grasp!

Me wish you much luck. Warlock follow me like puppy. Annoy.

Thanks for coming to the party! Was fun while it lasted.