Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5407 - Silent Steel
             Victory By Rex Is The Pirates Kingdom!
                           Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-33  Grand Total

1     PI     uncledarkseid             47,791      67,198
          2     DA     Draugr                    37,049      53,216
          3     UN     Strongwill                30,600      49,445
          4     HA     HabeusCorpus              30,743      45,898
          5     SA     Senior Tactician          18,930      36,299
          6     AM     Eregnon the Black         18,800      35,150
          7     CI     Gibraltar Adams            6,700      21,162
          8     EL     Vball Michael              8,800      20,200

SO this game ended like a week ago, how about a comment from the winner?

Congratz to Uncledarkseid and the Pirate kingdom.

Notable is that this game represents the best DA finish in Maelstrom so far.

Aaaaand, if it wasn't for those sneaky pirates, I had this game wrapped up early with the SA.  One. Turn. Too. Late.  Would have been a much nicer finish for the SA to win, those dirty pirates should have stayed out of Nyvaria.

They say the DA lost a lot of abilities in this Maelstrom, but they did gain an interesting one. They have the power to immediately regain a region the same turn they lose it. This happens after the political phase.

That happened twice in this game - not sure how.

(05-09-2020, 02:45 PM)Eregnon Wrote: They say the DA lost a lot of abilities in this Maelstrom, but they did gain an interesting one. They have the power to immediately regain a region the same turn they lose it. This happens after the political phase.

Mike and I have to discuss this.  I am in favor of going back to just the one regional check near the end of the turn.

(05-09-2020, 02:45 PM)Eregnon Wrote: They say the DA lost a lot of abilities in this Maelstrom, but they did gain an interesting one. They have the power to immediately regain a region the same turn they lose it. This happens after the political phase.

Buildings and census control.

(05-11-2020, 12:52 PM)Draugr Wrote:

Buildings and census control.

In my revisions I want to return this to just the end of turn check for regional control.