Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings all!
Hail! Dwellomir, 46yo from Finland/Europe here. I used to play Fall of Rome in the beginning of the 2010s fore some years, but being a father of 3 and things to do and people to see at work, combined with my somewhat lacking time managment skills, I had to drop out. Well, still a father of 3 and still working, but reckoned I would give Alamaze a try now. Seems like a very good, an even more complex game than good old Fall of Rome. And stalking the discussions here on the forum it seems like the player base is at least as welcoming and nice at it was back some years ago Smile

So if any of you Alamaze veterans would like to learn me the drills of Alamaze, please join me for my first introductory duel in the Game QueueSmile

Nice to be back!

(04-29-2020, 09:28 PM)Dwellomir Wrote: Hail! Dwellomir, 46yo from Finland/Europe here. I used to play Fall of Rome in the beginning of the 2010s fore some years, but being a father of 3 and things to do and people to see at work, combined with my somewhat lacking time managment skills, I had to drop out. Well, still a father of 3 and still working, but reckoned I would give Alamaze a try now. Seems like a very good, an even more complex game than good old Fall of Rome. And stalking the discussions here on the forum it seems like the player base is at least as welcoming and nice at it was back some years ago Smile

So if any of you Alamaze veterans would like to learn me the drills of Alamaze, please join me for my first introductory duel in the Game QueueSmile

Nice to be back!

Welcome Dwellomir.  I would be glad to help you and if you wish for a duel we can arrange that.  We all love to see returning players and I'm sure you will find the game greatly improved.

You may contact me directly via email at :   dwarncke@comcast.net.  

Wookie

Hi Wookie!

Thanks for the welcome and for your willingness to coach me in a duel. I'll PM you so we can set it up!

/Dwellomir

Hey Welcome and good luck, see you in Alamaze!

(04-30-2020, 01:38 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Hey Welcome and good luck, see you in Alamaze!

Thanks! Will try to be a worthy foe to you guys Wink

/Dwellomir

Welcome to the best game on earth, where you dont have to actually see anyone else and practice the ultimate social distancing.

(04-30-2020, 05:29 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Welcome  to the best game on earth, where you dont have to actually see anyone  else and practice  the ultimate social  distancing.

I hug you every night, Rellgar. In my mind. While you sleep.

Smile  We also have about a dozen who have registered and some are doing tutorials and duels.  Love the social distancing comment, Rellgar.
(04-30-2020, 05:29 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Welcome  to the best game on earth, where you dont have to actually see anyone  else and practice  the ultimate social  distancing.