Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lame Red Elk Mount
WEB site alert

I just had my Norton security report a fake web page 394 when I clicked on a Valhalla link.   The page didn't open, fortunately.  I will email support.   It was not the thread with Brekk's recent win.

(04-07-2020, 11:39 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: WEB site alert

I just had my Norton security report a fake web page 394 when I clicked on a Valhalla link.   The page didn't open, fortunately.  I will email support.   It was not the thread with Brekk's recent win.

The problem could be on your end. Our system doesn't have a page 394. Valhalla pages are dynamically created on-demand which is why some reports take a while because they are generated on the fly. Brand spanking new. Anyway, I have Norton set on the highest values on my pc and it says that our Valhalla site is fine. You may want to run a malware check on your device.

(04-07-2020, 12:25 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 11:39 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: WEB site alert

The problem could be on your end. Our system doesn't have a page 394. Valhalla pages are dynamically created on-demand which is why some reports take a while because they are generated on the fly. Brand spanking new. Anyway, I have Norton set on the highest values on my pc and it says that our Valhalla site is fine. You may want to run a malware check on your device.

Thanks Mike