Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5424 Men Of Steel
(04-16-2020, 05:27 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 04:14 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: GN - ALL

Congrats to the Tyrant.  While we a certain that we contributed in no small measure to the victory due to ill fed dragon legions ... our hats are tipped deeply for the win.

Painted Man - I thoroughly enjoyed our tit for tat this game - it brought a lot of entertainment.  Thank you for being a worthy foe!  Look forward to being on the same side of a line in the sand at some point in the future.

HabeusCorpus

Sadly (for the Gnomes), I never once lacked food. In most turns I was double-feeding and double-paying to offset the regional spells, which ended up mostly as a wash. I didn't build up troops numbers but focused more on quality, which showed in the final battle vs. the tyrant at my 13 vs. his 41.

I was actually surprised to not have seen more coordination from you and SO. You both ended up taking a simliar route and hiding on the water, but I think there was a lot more potential for you two to coordinate. I never ran into regional spells or domes (or really anything) in Triumvia, which surprised me. You definitely did more to keep me out of the region at first (and actually pushed me into SO territory). Strylian stopped just short of rubbing my belly as I took his stuff.

I was set back from the start do you a lousy starting location and having to many foreign PC to start with in my region. I couldn’t gain control of it. But then decided to let you take the region as your third as that would turn everyone else against you too and I could then take back what you had taken. As long as you didn’t pull off a win. 

I honestly didn’t see the Tyrant coming.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(04-16-2020, 06:11 PM)Strylian Wrote:

Congrats to the Tyrant.  While we a certain that we contributed in no small measure to the victory due to ill fed dragon legions ... our hats are tipped deeply for the win.

Painted Man - I thoroughly enjoyed our tit for tat this game - it brought a lot of entertainment.  Thank you for being a worthy foe!  Look forward to being on the same side of a line in the sand at some point in the future.

HabeusCorpus

Sadly (for the Gnomes), I never once lacked food. In most turns I was double-feeding and double-paying to offset the regional spells, which ended up mostly as a wash. I didn't build up troops numbers but focused more on quality, which showed in the final battle vs. the tyrant at my 13 vs. his 41.

I was actually surprised to not have seen more coordination from you and SO. You both ended up taking a simliar route and hiding on the water, but I think there was a lot more potential for you two to coordinate. I never ran into regional spells or domes (or really anything) in Triumvia, which surprised me. You definitely did more to keep me out of the region at first (and actually pushed me into SO territory). Strylian stopped just short of rubbing my belly as I took his stuff.

I was set back from the start do you a lousy starting location and having to many foreign PC to start with in my region. I couldn’t gain control of it. But then decided to let you take the region as your third as that would turn everyone else against you too and I could then take back what you had taken. As long as you didn’t pull off a win. 

just because Gor show off notepad, no mean you see him coming, that private.

(04-16-2020, 07:00 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 06:11 PM)Strylian Wrote:

HabeusCorpus

just because Gor show off notepad, no mean you see him coming, that private.

Smile

I'm guessing all this is meant to say The Tyrant of Gor won, which makes me happy.  Who doesn't like a Tyrant from Gor? 

On the rest, I don't want any foreign material on my own notepad, as it were.

(04-16-2020, 11:20 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I'm guessing all this is meant to say The Tyrant of Gor won, which makes me happy.  Who doesn't like a Tyrant from Gor? 

I played him as the Tyrant, Gor rather than the Tyrant of Gor.  Gor seemed like a good name for a big orc.

(04-17-2020, 12:03 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 11:20 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I'm guessing all this is meant to say The Tyrant of Gor won, which makes me happy.  Who doesn't like a Tyrant from Gor? 

I played him as the Tyrant, Gor rather than the Tyrant of Gor.  Gor seemed like a good name for a big orc.

Gor Gor, of Gwar fame.

(04-17-2020, 12:12 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 12:03 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

Gor Gor, of Gwar fame.

Yeah, well done Senior Tac.   Good win for the Tyrant.

I have to say this was the Gayest named game I have ever seen.

(04-18-2020, 04:30 PM)DuPont Wrote: I have to say this was the Gayest named game I have ever seen.

Are you saying you are pleased with that, or should we register a complaint to the front office? I don't want to jump to conclusions.