Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapid pace game
Are players interested in doing a 24hr or 36hr turnaround fast pace game?   If 6 players we could do primeval.  If 12 a steel game with forum smack but likely no diplomacy to be fair to everyone.

I am in one of the shelter in place counties in California so will have a lot of extra time over the next three weeks.

(03-16-2020, 11:32 PM)Draugr Wrote: Are players interested in doing a 24hr or 36hr turnaround fast pace game?   If 6 players we could do primeval.  If 12 a steel game with forum smack but likely no diplomacy to be fair to everyone.

I am in one of the shelter in place counties in California so will have a lot of extra time over the next three weeks.

I just saw the news; best wishes to you and yours.

I'd be down for a fast-paced game. Our building had someone confirmed (not my office, but someone on another floor) over the weekend, so we are all strict remote, so more time for me also.

Slot #2 please.

I will have to see if they move us to remote, but for now I may have less time than more.

I'll do it. DuPont V's school it out, too.

I could do a fast primeval.  What slots are open?  I saw that # 2 was spoken for.  How many regions to win?

(03-17-2020, 02:55 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I could do a fast primeval.  What slots are open?  I saw that # 2 was spoken for.  How many regions to win?

When he said slot I was just thinking he was saying second person in.   After getting 6 I will make a random order to pick draft spot.

I'll play
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Ill play if steel, not primeval.  Agent orange expressed interest as well.

Looks like 7 or 8 so far for a fast steel. I would rather start a fast steel due to how hard a primevil is to start getting players to make an account then drop it.

Every reason to leave my house has been taken away, except occasionally walking the puppy into the woods so we can poop together.
I am up for a fast steel (prefer 24 hours), and I hope my other games move faster than the ready button though so far that is not the case....