Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Steel Game
RY Vor, I am interested in another steel game if you care to start a signup.  It seems like forum diplomacy either every turn or every third turn is the popular game now.  How about "Spring into Steele?"

I'll Play..
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I’’ll join of course

I'll toss my hat into the ring as well.

We have 4 so far:
Wookie
Strylian
Brekkk
Windstar

RY Vor would you like to give this your blessing?
Players, what would you like in the game?  Standard 3 day (72) hour turn around?  Forum only diplomacy?  How frequent, every  third turn?  Trades allowed but no alliances?  No naps and trades only lasting 3 turns?  Whatever the players want is good with me.

Draft - in order of sign up?   I could be fair and defer to the three who have already expressed interest so I  pick draft position after Strylian, Brekk, and Windstar.  Other players pick draft position in order of signup.  Sound okay?

I'm in and unless someone above feels strongly I'll take the 12th spot.

To choose slots:
Wookie
Strylian
Brekk
Windstar

12. The Painted Man

(03-12-2020, 07:18 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: We have 4 so far:
Wookie
Strylian
Brekkk
Windstar

RY Vor would you like to give this your blessing?
Players, what would you like in the game?  Standard 3 day (72) hour turn around?  Forum only diplomacy?  How frequent, every  third turn?  Trades allowed but no alliances?  No naps and trades only lasting 3 turns?  Whatever the players want is good with me.

Draft - in order of sign up?   I could be fair and defer to the three who have already expressed interest so I  pick draft position after Strylian, Brekk, and Windstar.  Other players pick draft position in order of signup.  Sound okay?

Yep.  Steel with standard settings is always welcome.  Its just the funky variants that I would like some discussion on as I don't want players stranded in a queue that may not fill.

I am in and will wait to post position preference until after the initial 4 have gone.

Are we ready to pick some draft slots?  Painted wants #12 if the guys above him are good with that.  I have no problem with it.  So Strylian picks his slot then we work down the list.
Of course we still need 6 more players too.  Airetar, are you interested?

To choose slots:

Strylian
Brekk
Windstar
Wookie
Painted Man
Alatar TBW
12. The Painted Man

Strylian
Windstar
Wookie
Painted Man