Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
report flag
I have noticed the report flag at the bottom right of our forum comments is not working.  I have tried to flag or report some of this spam that keeps getting inserted nearly every day.  It sure is annoying.

(02-25-2020, 06:46 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I have noticed the report flag at the bottom right of our forum comments is not working.  I have tried to flag or report some of this spam that keeps getting inserted nearly every day.  It sure is annoying.

I tested by reporting this comment.

Just kidding.

(02-25-2020, 07:23 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 06:46 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I have noticed the report flag at the bottom right of our forum comments is not working.  I have tried to flag or report some of this spam that keeps getting inserted nearly every day.  It sure is annoying.

Just kidding.

Well, normally spam doesn't stay up for more than a couple hours, and there is a captcha to register to post.

That said, this particular spam message just deleted was about the strangest yet.  Something to do with manipulating humans, I guess. See if you can identify the intent:

Acquisition of the comment and better cloth is don for the future items. The skills of the hirewriters.com review are marked for humans. The component is found for the removal of that’s. The turn is held for the activities for skilled men. Lady is involved in the fitness for the blocks for humans.

(02-25-2020, 08:34 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Just kidding.

Well, normally spam doesn't stay up for more than a couple hours, and there is a captcha to register to post.

That said, this particular spam message just deleted was about the strangest yet.  Something to do with manipulating humans, I guess.  See if you can identify the intent:

Acquisition of the comment and better cloth is don for the future items. The skills of the hirewriters.com review are marked for humans. The component is found for the removal of that’s. The turn is held for the activities for skilled men. Lady is involved in the fitness for the blocks for humans.

Maybe a symptom of coronavirus?

Everyone needs to prepare for this Corona virus bio weapon pandemic. It's no joke. I've been prepared for it. If anyone needs any info or help preparing for it, you can email me

Stay safe

I think it came from "The Expanse"   I'm 1/2 way through season 2.

(02-25-2020, 08:34 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Just kidding.

That said, this particular spam message just deleted was about the strangest yet.  Something to do with manipulating humans, I guess.  See if you can identify the intent:

It's a coded message from the Illuminati. It means their agents are in position to launch a global strike to take out the world's leadership. Or it means their dry cleaning is ready to pick up. I'm not sure which.

(02-25-2020, 11:17 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I think it came from "The Expanse"   I'm 1/2 way through season 2.

What do you think, Wookie?   You're through the easy part.  Like Man in the High Castle, it gets a little out-there in season 3, and deeper into that in season 4.

BTW, had a good laugh with the other comments.  I have never understood spam in general, generally we get ads for Nike shoes, but this one I have no idea why someone would post that on who knows how many forums?  I think it might have something to do with writing lessons, but it was so badly written.  "Getting rid of that's" I think is referring to not using the word "that" in writing.  Just a guess, and again I don't get spam:  I guess they get a nickle each time someone clicks on their link.

(02-25-2020, 11:12 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Everyone needs to prepare  for this Corona virus  bio weapon pandemic.  It's no joke.  I've been prepared  for it. If anyone needs any info or help preparing  for it, you can email me

Stay safe

Good call Rellgar