Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts from the community?
Outstanding.  Impressive, young Skywalker. 

I think just the story of Dwarves vs Amazons stands out as distinct from what most would expect.  Also playing up Stormgate and the Dwarves focus on mountains, economy and building and the Amazons on mobility and the plains and probably religion.

How you couch this in the marketing will be interesting.  Maybe as a prelude to some sample turn results accessed by link?

Strylian, you continue to impress.
(3 hours ago)Ry Vor Wrote: Outstanding.  Impressive, young Skywalker. 

I think just the story of Dwarves vs Amazons stands out as distinct from what most would expect.  Also playing up Stormgate and the Dwarves focus on mountains, economy and building and the Amazons on mobility and the plains and probably religion.

How you couch this in the marketing will be interesting.  Maybe as a prelude to some sample turn results accessed by link?

Strylian, you continue to impress.

Thanks Rick. I wanted to incorporate the rules of the game as well as the special abilities of the kingdoms into the story. Try to create a real narrative inside the game. My intention is to run on FB as a long post. The idea is that instead of having an ad that is in your face "Buy from Me" we can tell a story. People who are attracted to the story and read it through are very good candidates for Alamaze players and are likely to respond well to what they see n the landing page. They will come to the game with realistic expectations of how the game is played and how it gets started etc.. so they won't be disappointed that it isn't another video game. Also, only people who are on a desktop will receive it. That way we are not wasting time on people who can't play the game even if they wanted to.

I got the idea from listening to some copywriting podcasts. I am working on a video right now that is short but will make it clear exactly what Alamaze is and how it is played.
Live your life, so that when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief
(3 hours ago)RELLGAR Wrote: Exceptional

Thanks Rellgar
Live your life, so that when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief
Strylian,

That is awesome work. Very well written.

So well written, that it makes you feel bad for those Amazonian Women. hahahaha, or maybe I just feel bad because I am the one who played the Amazons and screwed up totally eliminating all that great work in the early turns. Just so you know, I honestly went for the artifact and had no intention of going after you except that I uncovered 4 of your PC's on the march. Made it very tempting.

Seriously, you have a knack for what your doing and I love the work and results that are coming out of your efforts.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................
(2 hours ago)Ashgar75 Wrote: Strylian,

That is awesome work.  Very well written.  

So well written, that it makes you feel bad for those Amazonian Women.  hahahaha, or maybe I just feel bad because I am the one who played the Amazons and screwed up totally eliminating all that great work in the early turns.  Just so you know, I honestly went for the artifact and had no intention of going after you except that I uncovered 4 of your PC's on the march.  Made it very tempting.  

Seriously, you have a knack for what your doing and I love the work and results that are coming out of your efforts.

Ohh I know, but my way makes for a better tale.. Don't take it literally..lol

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief
I was curious about what you said, only people  on a desktop will be able to play it. How is this so?