Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Alamaze Championship
Oops. You are correct. Posted on wrong thread.

@Brek
No improvement on the food conditions here, huh?

(01-08-2020, 10:58 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: @Brek
No improvement on the food conditions here, huh?

He keeps all his food in the wine cellar at his capital. You should track that down and sack it.

I sent it all off to Zamora go look there, and sorry for your loss such an expensive investment, glad you came back Smile

(01-08-2020, 05:37 PM)Brekk Wrote: I sent it all off to Zamora go look there, and sorry for your loss such an expensive investment, glad you came back Smile

I did not see anything actually make it to Zamora. Please resend this turn.

What kind of comms can we make in this game? I want to propose a trade to another kingdom, I think that’s allowed?

my understanding is no comms or trades I should say no talking to make a trade. I think you can try to trade with someone and hope maybe they try to figure out what you wanted to trade for without talking to them.