Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Alamaze Championship
 2019 Alamaze Championship

This is a silent game, but I would expect there is interest in what is happening.  So just with universal knowledge, players can post.

With turn 5 complete, all 12 regions are tightly controlled except Stormgate.  No obvious favorite.

it appears i may be losing if you go by status points. also setting up a non profit to feed these dragons, please send food to reddragonhunger.org. no dragon should go to bed hungry, won't you help today?

(01-01-2020, 09:33 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: it appears i may be losing if you go by status points.  also setting up a non profit to feed these dragons, please send food to reddragonhunger.org.  no dragon should go to bed hungry, won't you help today?

I didn't know Sally Struthers played Alamaze.

(01-01-2020, 09:33 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: it appears i may be losing if you go by status points.  also setting up a non profit to feed these dragons, please send food to reddragonhunger.org.  no dragon should go to bed hungry, won't you help today?

If you'd stop taking cities...

Yah Stop that!

(01-02-2020, 06:39 PM)Brekk Wrote: Yah Stop that!

why dont you take it back, raise the food production with a few of those wizards, and let me know when it becomes available again?

For anyone not in this game that wants a little idea of who is who,  I'll put in the start turn player info and the 6 turn status points.  Everyone in the game already has this information.

Rulers in this Campaign:
        Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

PI    The Crown Islands(1)    The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond               Acererak
         RA    Darkover(2)             The Iron Province of the Rangers               Eregnon the Black
         AT    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Legendary Civilization of the Atlantians   Airetar
         DU    Krynn(4)                The Domain of the Great Druid                  Brek
         DE    Triumvia(5)             The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes           Strongwill
         RD    Zanthia(6)              The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         uncledarkseid
         AN    Nyvaria(7)              The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones        Draugr
         DA    The Sword Coast(8)      The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Canticar
         LI    Pellinor(9)             The Empire of the Lizard Kings                 Wookie Panz
         UN    Zamora(10)              The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 The Painted Man
         AM    Mythgar(11)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             Vball Michael
         TY    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            DuPont

Turn 6 Status points

All Kingdoms:

Current              Total

Ranger             1,333              1,333
         Tyrant             1,243              1,243
         Amazons            1,204              1,204
         Demon Princes      1,158              1,158
         Lizard Men         1,071              1,071
         Atlantians         1,063              1,063
         Underworld         1,042              1,042
         Druid                994                994
         Dark Elven           959                959
         Pirates              945                945
         Ancient Ones         861                861
         Red Dragon           775                775

Turn 7 just ran and the regional news is that DU has declared RD enemy, and LI has declared TY enemy.  We also know the the DU city was taken by TY and the region of Krynn is now uncontrolled.

Small change to above
RD declared DU enemy the previous turn, and took the city this turn, not the TY. Both big and smelly but same end result Smile

And I would just like to add one piece of information that happened this turn:

Skeleton               Black Dragon Ambassador Dronekan publicly revealed proof that in the
                           Dwarven kingdom, The King Has Added To His Personal Treasury Through Foul
                           Play.
Honestly, I am the Dwarf. We are proud of increasing personal treasury no matter the method. No skeleton there. Smile

(01-03-2020, 05:29 AM)VballMichael Wrote: And I would just like to add one piece of information that happened this turn:

Skeleton               Black Dragon Ambassador Dronekan publicly revealed proof that in the
                           Dwarven kingdom, The King Has Added To His Personal Treasury Through Foul
                           Play.
Honestly, I am the Dwarf. We are proud of increasing personal treasury no matter the method. No skeleton there. Smile

i believe you are talking about the team game vball, but i agree with you.
would be like revealing proof that the black dragon king finds certain types of lizards hot and has had relationships with them.