Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Steel
I'll take 5.

Once again we have several new people who have established accounts but have not joined their first 12 player game. 

Nick is establishing something of a library of tutorials to introduce Alamaze to would-be players.  We are working on getting people that establish accounts to actually start playing.

Let's fill this before Christmas.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

1 - Brek
2 - Ashgard75
3 - Agent Orange
4 - Drogo
5 - Windstar
6 - Acererak
7 - Strongwill
8 - Senior Tactician
9 -
10 - Strylian
11 -
12 - Eregnon

Only need 2. Come on guys, only 8 shopping days until Christmas!

ill take the crown islands and the un.

yes I can, merry Christmas to me!

(12-17-2019, 05:01 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: ill take the crown islands and the un.

yes I can, merry Christmas to me!

lol
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

1 - Brek
2 - Ashgard75
3 - Agent Orange
4 - Drogo
5 - Windstar
6 - Acererak
7 - Strongwill
8 - Senior Tactician
9 - Rellgar
10 - Strylian
11 -
12 - Eregnon

Since this train has been waiting to leave the station for 11 days now I'll take the caboose and get her rolling.  Woo, woo, North Pole here we come.

1 - Brek
2 - Ashgard75
3 - Agent Orange
4 - Drogo
5 - Windstar
6 - Acererak
7 - Strongwill
8 - Senior Tactician
9 - Rellgar
10 - Strylian
11 - Wookie
12 - Eregnon

Boom Let’s get it going

I'll set this up.  12 player silent steel.  Partial diplomacy, meaning players are known (not anon.) and trash talk only on the forum,, no allies or trades, no working together in any way.
3 day turn around.  Normal victory conditions, and exploratory.
Draft A, as below?

Draft A (Kingdom Selection By Signup Order, Last Two Chivalry Bonus, For Steel, Magic, Slugfest Only)

I'm not looking for a chivalry bonus with my 11th place signup but I don't see any way to disable it in the game creator.

If I get a couple of people to concur - most especially RY Vor, I will set it up or Ry Vor can go ahead and do it.