Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5360 Seasonal Steel (War of the Mages)
1) Strylian - Nyvaria - DW (joined)
2) Drogo - Pellinor - NE (joined)
3) Wookie - Triumvia -SO  joining
4) Ashgar- Darkover - AM (joined)
5) Airetar- Untamed Lands - DU (joined)
6) PTRiley - Diamond Coast - AT (joined)
7) Uncle Darkseid-Zanthia -WA (joined)
8) Canticar - Zamora - IL (joined)
9) DuPont - Crown Islands - PI (joined)
10) VBall - Sword Coast - AN (joined)
11) Ergnon - Krynn - TY (joined)
12) Brek - Mythgar - UN (joined)

So we will move forward with this Steel (12 players, 12 kingdoms) game with Seasonal Forum Diplomacy (only communication is on a thread for this game once it begins and only from the time a turn result reads "Late (season)" until the following turn results, so a couple day window to make arrangements on the forum only.  No long term non-aggression agreements or other treaties, except for with a maximum of one declared ally.   Trades are welcome.  So is what the locals call smack talk.  

Do I read this correctly and no comments allowed this turn as it is mid season results?    I would sure like to be able to talk a bit on turn 1 .
Seasonal Steel - 12 player limited diplomacy

While this is partially open to all, I want to reserve six slots for potential newcomers for at least the next 72 hours.  So six active players can post, but save six spots. So any new or returning player, please claim a draft position from 1 - 12 just by posting on this thread.  You do have to register for the forum separately from your Alamaze account.

So we will move forward with this Steel (12 players, 12 kingdoms) game with Seasonal Forum Diplomacy (only communication is on a thread for this game once it begins and only from the time a turn result reads "Late (season)" until the following turn results, so a couple day window to make arrangements on the forum only.  No long term non-aggression agreements or other treaties, except for with a maximum of one declared ally.   Trades are welcome.  So is what the locals call smack talk.  

Turns are every 72 hours max and earlier if all players declare "Ready".

Draft spots are first come, first served.  Selecting 5 means you will also select either kingdom or region with the 20st pick.

This is now open to selecting draft position by posting with your persona, "I claim (1-12)", adding a taunt is optional. Leave six picks for potential newcomers until Sunday evening, but the first six can claim.

Correct. Communicating after turn 1, 4, 7, 10, etc....

No communicating yet, but did want to share the interesting kingdom picks. Lots of wizards. Very few military. No dragons in the sky.
Game started this morning and 7 folks have triggered the ready button.

PI    The Crown Islands(1)    The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond               DuPont
AM    Darkover(2)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             Ashgar
AT    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Legendary Civilization of the Atlantians   Strongwill
TY    Krynn(4)                The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Eregnon the Black
SO    Triumvia(5)             The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer               Wookie Panz
WA    Zanthia(6)              The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  uncledarkseid
DW    Nyvaria(7)              The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains             Strylian
AN    The Sword Coast(8)      The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones        Vball Michael
NE    Pellinor(9)             The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            Drogo
IL    Zamora(10)              The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Canticar
UN    Mythgar(11)             The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 Brek
DU    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Domain of the Great Druid                  Airetar

(11-17-2019, 09:00 PM)VballMichael Wrote: No communicating yet, but did want to share the interesting kingdom picks. Lots of wizards. Very few military. No dragons in the sky.
Game started this morning and 7 folks have triggered the ready button.

PI    The Crown Islands(1)    The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond               DuPont
AM    Darkover(2)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             Ashgar
AT    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Legendary Civilization of the Atlantians   Strongwill
TY    Krynn(4)                The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Eregnon the Black
SO    Triumvia(5)             The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer               Wookie Panz
WA    Zanthia(6)              The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  uncledarkseid
DW    Nyvaria(7)              The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains             Strylian
AN    The Sword Coast(8)      The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones        Vball Michael
NE    Pellinor(9)             The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            Drogo
IL    Zamora(10)              The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Canticar
UN    Mythgar(11)             The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 Brek
DU    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Domain of the Great Druid                  Airetar

I think this is the most hidden capitals kingdoms in any Malestrom game to date with seven out of twelve.  DE was the only hidden capital kingdom not picked.

This is going to be a fun game I think. Smile

it is a lot of wizards. good luck everyone. that's all i dare to say due to radio silence.

PI-TY: Aaaargh! Eager Beaver, aren't you? Well, I'm sure you want to get those virgins in your group broken in, so I expect there'll be some sormin' this turn. All I ask is that if you snag any of my people, they get returned for 1 gold and we won't light our hair on fire over it.

PI-Everyone Else. We be lookin' for friendly ports in any of the seas. If you have a village (or better yet, town!) in or on a sea, we'd be happy to be workin' out a trade or some sort.

WA-TY
good morning. much appreciated if you were to tax your town in Zanthia this turn. i have seen them sold for around 20,000, and would be willing to purchase it.

SO - PI
Hey capt'n, I have a town in your area and it is a port so you will likely be glad to get it.  The residents only need a few turns to relocate and the small garrison there would like to leave by sea this turn.  Would you assure their peaceful passage?  We also intend to explore the Tempest.  We may be able to grant you a village there if we find one but would expect to be able to do our own mercantile in return. 
Safe sailing,
The ancient conjuror