Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5360 Seasonal Steel (War of the Mages)
AM - PI

I see your Patrols banging around my realm. I see no need for that unless you are looking for my PC's and my capital. Should I take this as a prelude to war?

Queen of the Damned!
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(12-18-2019, 01:21 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: AM - PI

I see your Patrols banging around my realm.  I see no need for that unless you are looking for my PC's and my capital.  Should I take this as a prelude to war?

Queen of the Damned!

Go get him AM, poaching and searching are criminal acts...  Smile

I see your Patrols banging around my realm.  I see no need for that unless you are looking for my PC's and my capital.  Should I take this as a prelude to war?

Queen of the Damned!

The AM knows well about pouching and searching. She tells us that her patrol is out looking for buried treasure then sends her armies into our sovereign territories. She will be busy in Nyvaria awhile PI and if she goes back into Darkover it will be with Dwarven Warriors on her tail.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(12-18-2019, 03:27 PM)Strylian Wrote:

Queen of the Damned!

The AM knows well about pouching and searching. She tells us that her patrol is out looking for buried treasure then sends her armies into our sovereign territories. She will be busy in Nyvaria awhile PI and if she goes back into Darkover it will be with Dwarven Warriors on her tail.

My Patrol did retrieve the artifact in your region.  I also happen to uncover several PCs during that trek which made your region appealing since I had so much info.  We don’t despise the Dwarven people’s, but with your move on Stormgate and the intel we had, it made perfect sense.  

Your welcome by the way. I am relocating your capital for you and saving you the 20,000 gold.  Any chance we can work out a trade to give me a portion of those savings????  

Not even Stormgate is safe from my forces. 

Should the PI decide to take action, we Amazon’s will do what we must. We are a warring nation and consider a month without conflict to be month not worth living. 

Queen of the Damned!
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(12-18-2019, 04:20 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 03:27 PM)Strylian Wrote:

Queen of the Damned!

My Patrol did retrieve the artifact in your region.  I also happen to uncover several PCs during that trek which made your region appealing since I had so much info.  We don’t despise the Dwarven people’s, but with your move on Stormgate and the intel we had, it made perfect sense.  

Your welcome by the way. I am relocating your capital for you and saving you the 20,000 gold.  Any chance we can work out a trade to give me a portion of those savings????  

Not even Stormgate is safe from my forces. 

Should the PI decide to take action, we Amazon’s will do what we must. We are a warring nation and consider a month without conflict to be month not worth living. 

Queen of the Damned!
By that same logic the PI should feel comfortable invading Darkover. Personally we Dwarves care not if he does. We have seen the mighty Amazon army and where not impressed. In fact they had a chance to prove themselves in battle and ran away.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

WA-AN
simply borrowing some terrain, no harm intended by my group in your region. we will remove ourselves after next turn

SO - UN    If you are still interested in getting a pc for future services go 10 north and 2 west from where you saw my patrol stop at your village some turns ago.
Do you know where I mean?

UN --> SO

Got it, right now I have a infestation of tree huggers that need removing. Let me know what you would like in compensation.

TY-AN

You will probably notice a group of mine wandering into Sword Coast this turn. Fear not, they are merely there to collect some wood to build my summer home. Krynn is notably devoid of trees.

UN --> NE

My group means you no ill will it was was simply fleeing the death spells of the Druid. I see he attacked you as well.