Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations Games are FUN - Join up!
Portals??

1- Brek- Nyveria - Cimmerians
2- Brek - Untamed lands - Druid
3- Strylian - Darkover - Dwarves
4- Strylian - Diamond Coast - Halflings
5- Ptriley- Crown Islands- Pirates
6- Ptriley- Krynn- Lizard Men
7- The Painted Man- Sword Coast - Ranger
8- The Painted Man- Zamora - Gnome
9- Draugr - Mythgar - Amazon
10- Draugr - Pellinor - Atlantian
11- DuPont - Triumvia - Underworld
12- DuPont - Zanthia - Red Dragon

Rick I’ll be all in on this game pleaseSmile

Do we have to wait until tomorrow to start the game?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Rick put me AI also please.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Hail Confederates,

Yes, I would not want to start a custom game with IBM's announced outage. 

I'll look to create this manually after the dust appears to have settled tomorrow evening.

Everyone in this Confederations seems to have geographic integrity, I will be interested in how Strylian's Halflings and Dwarves do.

(11-04-2019, 11:54 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Hail Confederates,

I'll look to create this manually after the dust appears to have settled tomorrow evening.

Everyone seems to have geographic integrity, I will be interested in how Strylian's Halflings and Dwarves do.

They will probably come up just short again.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-05-2019, 12:00 AM)Strylian Wrote:

Everyone seems to have geographic integrity, I will be interested in how Strylian's Halflings and Dwarves do.

This is why people want to attack you.

(11-05-2019, 12:03 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:00 AM)Strylian Wrote:

This is why people want to attack you.

Sounds like others have anger issues. Maybe they need to slow down and have a Meade in the Shire after a good soul freeing hard day of digging gold out of the earth. 

But if they are going to waste the prime of their kingdoms youths in attacking us just to go home empty. So be it. We will bury them in a deep hole and sing songs to the memories of how they died. With eyes unbelieving as their head is decapitated by the “half-men”.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

The words you use are bigger than you are. Safe from across the map. Brek, whoop his butt please.

(11-05-2019, 01:07 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: The words you use are bigger than you are. Safe from across the map. Brek, whoop his butt please.

Don’t let geography hinder you?

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief