Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5354 Sharpening My Steel Privately
Yeah, I found it Smile Thanks for the trade and good luck in your endeavors!

(10-25-2019, 03:34 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Sparklepants to Booty Chaser

I look forward to your offer of reparations. Running a sea patrol to a draw did nothing but waste some perfectly good crates full of sequins and glitter. And our boats. Care to make an apology or an enemy? Your choice.

Did nothing? You lost more ships than me so I got 20K gold out of it. That's the point. I'm the Pirate, not the local pleasure cruise charter. The seas can be dangerous.

(10-23-2019, 12:56 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: NE - PI

There is no PC on the water down south.  I am checking up north for a suitable town.  I will advise when the search is completed.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

(PI) Hey Yo Undead neighbor. Whatcha got? Right now I'm missing out on this town I've known about for two turns yet have received nothing in return. Thanks much.

NE - PI

You can have the town down south ... you just need to vacate the big scaly red things currently occupying it. Smile

It has been a little shocking (to me at least) how desolate my region is. There is only one vacant town and it is also down south so I do not have a town to trade. Happy to purchase the town from you in exchange for two bounty spells in the future .... or sell it to you for the $20K gold price established elsewhere.

I am using fleets for trade in our shared sea resource ... please ensure you don't patrol the seas.

Let me know your thoughts - I am flexible. I want to make it work and make for a friendly, and quiet, neighbor.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

(10-25-2019, 11:30 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:34 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Sparklepants to Booty Chaser

I look forward to your offer of reparations. Running a sea patrol to a draw did nothing but waste some perfectly good crates full of sequins and glitter. And our boats. Care to make an apology or an enemy? Your choice.

Did nothing? You lost more ships than me so I got 20K gold out of it. That's the point. I'm the Pirate, not the local pleasure cruise charter. The seas can be dangerous.

Sounds like danger is what you're after. Noted.

NE to ALL

Anyone need for this turn (Dragons ... calling all Dragons?) I am selling a large portion of food. Trade at 2:1 needs to be a good chunk (>20K food) to make the order use worth it.
Let me know if there is interest.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

NE to PI and RD

Can you let me know your thoughts on the trade offers for PCs please ... I need to plan out this turn and responses to those requests/offers will play into my orders.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

(10-22-2019, 03:57 PM)Tobias Chipheart Wrote: The high elves have taken their rightful place on the high council.  We are the chosen, beloved of the gods and heirs to the world.  Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where our foes are lumbering, cultured where they are barbaric.  Give no thought to failure ...we shall prevail.

(PI) Interesting choice to vote no on my resolution.

(10-26-2019, 07:23 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: NE to PI and RD

Can you let me know your thoughts on the trade offers for PCs please ... I need to plan out this turn and responses to those requests/offers will play into my orders.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

I’ll take a village and 2 bounty spells for the town. How does that sound? The town is way valuable with it enabling merchant.

(10-26-2019, 10:17 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 07:23 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: NE to PI and RD

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

I’ll take a village and 2 bounty spells for the town. How does that sound? The town is way valuable with it enabling merchant.
NE to PI

I understand your thinking but I have another PC bordering the Sea so the value is really just its production.

I think the trade/price is fair as is.  I am happy to buy OR sell at the $20K ... also think the 2 bounties are likely more valuable to you in the long run.  Let me know your thoughts!   

PS I am busy testing to see if Zombies can float or can swim ... so if your sailing ships see any somewhat decomposing bodies in the water please leave them be!

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus