Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5354 Sharpening My Steel Privately
(10-18-2019, 11:36 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: Greetings from the Lord of the Dead.  Food is for the living ... we anticipate having much to trade.  Mighty Dragons if thy belly grumbles satiation is only a trade away.  While my hordes don't eat ... they do love gold.

NE to PI - I have a town in your lands that I would like to keep.  We have ancestral graveyards there that are precious to us.  Happy to discuss terms.

NE to ALL  - Death comes to us all ...embrace it and die well.  You and your people will always have a home with the Necromancer where they may rise again.  Good luck!

(PI) I missed this, thanks for telling me. I ran into your town this turn. I'm open to letting you keep it if you can trade me a popcenter on the sorrows preferably, or it'd have to be for a town in Krynn.

(PI)

PI-RD : Greetings to the 2RD. I'm open to leaving and of course giving you the region and the town but I would ask for a village on the Tempest if possible for trade. Are you open to that?

El Gnomeo-found a little gem of a town this turn. hopefully our good will goes a long way in this contest. plus, my combined armies would probably struggle to lift the door knocker on your gate anyways.

if there is anything you can think of to trade in the way of future spells, i would be happy to purchase the town.

Sorcerer

DA-BL : I'm evacuating my group from your Region. They started way up North...

(10-19-2019, 09:41 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:36 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: Greetings from the Lord of the Dead.  Food is for the living ... we anticipate having much to trade.  Mighty Dragons if thy belly grumbles satiation is only a trade away.  While my hordes don't eat ... they do love gold.

NE to PI - I have a town in your lands that I would like to keep.  We have ancestral graveyards there that are precious to us.  Happy to discuss terms.

NE to ALL  - Death comes to us all ...embrace it and die well.  You and your people will always have a home with the Necromancer where they may rise again.  Good luck!

(PI) I missed this, thanks for telling me. I ran into your town this turn. I'm open to letting you keep it if you can trade me a popcenter on the sorrows preferably, or it'd have to be for a town in Krynn.

That sounds good to me.  I will know next turn if I have a Sorrows PC to trade.  We can confirm details then.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

(10-20-2019, 09:48 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: El Gnomeo-found a little gem of a town this turn.  hopefully our good will goes a long way in this contest.  plus, my combined armies would probably struggle to lift the door knocker on your gate anyways.

if there is anything you can think of to trade in the way of future spells, i would be happy to purchase the town.

Sorcerer

GN - SO: Since you're allowing me to keep my town in your region, I'll give you the Rod of Fire which should be easy for you to pick up. From my town that you just found, head three areas north and two east.

(10-21-2019, 06:57 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:48 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: El Gnomeo-found a little gem of a town this turn.  hopefully our good will goes a long way in this contest.  plus, my combined armies would probably struggle to lift the door knocker on your gate anyways.

Sorcerer

GN - SO: Since you're allowing me to keep my town in your region, I'll give you the Rod of Fire which should be easy for you to pick up. From my town that you just found, head three areas north and two east.

that works

NE - RD

I see that your people know the lands of Krynn well and have made a home there. Would you be open to exchanging a few large wagon loads of food for it? I am planning on being a quiet neighbor and would like to get tight control of Krynn if I am able as Krynn will provide my primary resources. Happy to feed those Dragons. Open to discussing terms. Let me know.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus

Sparklepants to Night Lizard:

Well, Mr. Black, I suppose that answers my question regarding the town. I had hoped we could sort something out.

Shall we unveil the tartan bodysuits and prepare our bold and bravely summoned troops?

NE-RD

Just thinking after the morning coffee. A couple of Bounty spells in your region in the future are probably of the most interest to you. Let me know your thoughts.

King of the Dead
HabeusCorpus