Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
5342 Fall Unto Steel
(09-18-2019, 02:26 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 08:51 PM)Brekk Wrote: Yes Yes I'm slow, be late tonight before I hit ready Smile

When you say late?  What exactly is that to u?   Early afternoon the next day?   Hahaha

He's obviously new to AN and deserves some slack. 

However, it's this lack of alacrity that will have him unwelcome in the Shire o' Terror.

RA - ALL

Go easy on Brek and the Ancient ones. Having played the Ancient ones almost as much as he plays.......... punching the munchkin, he is probably only up to his turn 14 plans right now. He has three more turns to plan out in order to guarantee his victory on turn 17.

Cut the guy some slack. He is planning world domination here.

Lord of the Pub Crawl.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

who forgot to hit ready

(09-19-2019, 01:25 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: who forgot to hit ready

Actually, that's my fault. My illusionary magic disguised the Ancient One's ready button and he's all confused now...

Ahoy matey, it be "talk like a pirate" day!  Arrgh!

AN --> All sorry I fell asleep taking my nap, and was dreaming of the lands before that Wonka guy abandoned the factory in the Untamed lands, to a Oompa Loompa revolt. I have now unfortunatly awakned and will proceed with more haste in my world domination, besides I'm old so screw you all Smile

SO-NE Your 3ed has landed on the village I would like to keep per our arrangement.

(09-19-2019, 04:25 PM)Valuthor Wrote: SO-NE Your 3ed has landed on the village I would like to keep per our arrangement.

Yep  done  no worries

Can we talk every turn in this game?

NE-RA I need the town in my region, would you be interested in compensation?