Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
Hmmm. Bring it on mr P Smile. Pirates always the pretenders to true assassins. If you would stop saying arrrgg before you went for the kill your success rate would be higher!,

(09-20-2019, 04:28 AM)Brekk Wrote: Hmmm. Bring it on mr P Smile. Pirates always the pretenders to true assassins. If you would stop saying arrrgg before you went for the kill your success rate would be higher!,

If we could stop getting drunk before a misdaventurewe would win more, but alas mate, we rarely fight alone and love to use our blunderbuss.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

PI-AN Our quartermaster was a little hungover and was ineffective in his job. He has been replaced by a half-orc inbreed twice as smart as the UN. How much can we be expecting this season? We would prefer our booty in grain. So we can make this new stuff we learned of from our adventures. Beer.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-21-2019, 09:58 PM)Strylian Wrote: PI-AN Our quartermaster was a little hungover and was ineffective in his job. He has been replaced by a half-orc inbreed twice as smart as the UN. How much can we be expecting this season? We would prefer our booty in grain. So we can make this new stuff we learned of from our adventures. Beer.

I have it as a standing order for now, I may not have the orders to change it over to food?  Let me see.Smile

(09-21-2019, 10:25 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 09:58 PM)Strylian Wrote: PI-AN Our quartermaster was a little hungover and was ineffective in his job. He has been replaced by a half-orc inbreed twice as smart as the UN. How much can we be expecting this season? We would prefer our booty in grain. So we can make this new stuff we learned of from our adventures. Beer.

I have it as a standing order, for now, I may not have the orders to change it over to food?  Let me see.Smile

Let me get out my charts and compass and figure this bit of trade out. Are you planning to send us 8k gold each cycle of the moon? If so you can leave it as gold and we will tell our quartermaster to write it into the log automatically as your scribes have done.

Fair Wind and a Following Sea Old Timer.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-22-2019, 10:03 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 10:25 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

I have it as a standing order, for now, I may not have the orders to change it over to food?  Let me see.Smile

Let me get out my charts and compass and figure this bit of trade out. Are you planning to send us 8k gold each cycle of the moon? If so you can leave it as gold and we will tell our quartermaster to write it into the log automatically as your scribes have done.

Fair Wind and a Following Sea Old Timer.
Yes.  :Smile and done.

So its apparently true, then, what I have been warned about.  You cant fight Son of Conan without also fighting Vballmichael.  Sorry boys, that situation is of no interest to me, I'm out.

You can trade in rumors or you can be less public about leaving your region open for invasion. I have no stomach for stupid rumor-mongering and accusations. Let’s see if I can drop the game faster than you do.

(09-27-2019, 05:49 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: So its apparently true, then, what I have been warned about.  You cant fight Son of Conan without also fighting Vballmichael.  Sorry boys, that situation is of no interest to me, I'm out.

Ok..  I’m just putting this out here.   I could have said the same thing in the game (From my perspective of the game, and my knowledge of what I saw from my position)  A plan to move against another was  done and on that move, that kingdom declares enemy?  Looked as if collusion had happened, however it very well could have been a coincidence.  I would like to think the game and players have more integrity.  Maybe you did leave yourself open?  VBall doesn’t need me defending him.  But I would keep an open mind.

Actually, Vball has had enough rumor-mongering started by Jumpingfist aka JohnDoe aka Draugr and prolonged by his trainees. Once a rumor has legs, anything that happens can be attributed to it. I have dropped all games so no more target for stupidity.