Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
(09-11-2019, 12:14 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: you had me at wine and women!

Rum was just to cement the deal.

(09-10-2019, 12:52 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: DA -> AT  Sir, my prison guards are inquiring... Can Atlantians actually breath underwater?  I suspect they're considering waterboarding.

Aarrgghh we be liking these Elvish types. Perhaps we could show you our favorite pastime of keyholing prisoners or strapping them up by their arms from the mainmast.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

PI-AN What be you offering in fair recompense for such lovely seaside property. My crew be hungry for plunder and women and will need an incentive to keep them from, how would you say, getting in touch with their baser instincts.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I
(09-10-2019, 08:11 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: The turn processes when all players indicate Ready, or at the stated deadline, whichever is first.

Yes, new players, when you have completed your turn, go to the Ready screen, you will see who has marked ready with a green check.  If you are the only one with a red X, you are silently drawing ire.  Click Ready when you are done with your turn, and there is a bit of peer pressure to at least not be last to be Ready two turns in a row.

Often, if a player is done right at the deadline, so last to finish, that player should immediately do the next turn as everything is fresh in your mind and you are then off the hook of being silently disdained as a laggard.

DA <Glares at Brek, who is last to be ready two turns in a row, silently disdaining him as a laggard.> Tongue

Lol, Brek is on a business trip this week, I sent him a message.

(09-11-2019, 09:40 AM)Strylian Wrote: PI-AN What be you offering in fair recompense for such lovely seaside property. My crew be hungry for plunder and women and will need an incentive to keep them from, how would you say, getting in touch with their baser instincts.

I would like to keep the town, I could send 1/2 gold and food production until I can build a fleet, then half of the surplus of that endeavor as well?   Counter if this isn’t acceptable Barbosa...Smile

(09-11-2019, 09:08 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 09:40 AM)Strylian Wrote: PI-AN What be you offering in fair recompense for such lovely seaside property. My crew be hungry for plunder and women and will need an incentive to keep them from, how would you say, getting in touch with their baser instincts.

I would like to keep the town, I could send 1/2 gold and food production until I can build a fleet, then half of the surplus of that endeavor as well?   Counter if this isn’t acceptable Barbosa...Smile

That is acceptable as long as you throw in 10 kegs of rum, 10 casks of powder for our guns, and a brown horse. 

Bounty to be paid at the beginning of each season immediately after the Captains counsel. 

One last thing. Be not leading the King’s Navy here. We see the Union Jack we burn it all to the ground and take everyone down to Davy Jones locker with us. 

If agreed say Aye!

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-11-2019, 05:08 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: I
(09-10-2019, 08:11 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: The turn processes when all players indicate Ready, or at the stated deadline, whichever is first.

Yes, new players, when you have completed your turn, go to the Ready screen, you will see who has marked ready with a green check.  If you are the only one with a red X, you are silently drawing ire.  Click Ready when you are done with your turn, and there is a bit of peer pressure to at least not be last to be Ready two turns in a row.

Often, if a player is done right at the deadline, so last to finish, that player should immediately do the next turn as everything is fresh in your mind and you are then off the hook of being silently disdained as a laggard.

DA <Glares at Brek, who is last to be ready two turns in a row, silently disdaining him as a laggard.> Tongue
Brek has been traveling and is at a security conference in Vegas for the week, learning advanced UN techniques to unleash on you.  I will get the turn done this evening Smile

(09-11-2019, 09:49 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 09:08 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

That is acceptable as long as you throw in 10 kegs of rum, 10 casks of powder for our guns, and a brown horse. 

Bounty to be paid at the beginning of each season immediately after the Captains counsel. 

One last thing. Be not leading the King’s Navy here. We see the Union Jack we burn it all to the ground and take everyone down to Davy Jones locker with us. 

If agreed say Aye!

Oh great Pirate King, we are but humble and trite old folks. We are simple folk and all those big words are confusing.

The rum, powder and horse are acceptable.

Starting this turn we shall pay the bounty of half production of the town, and by any means that production increases we shall keep it at half from hence forth.

And if I’m correct?  No fleet shall be built in the sea, as your great navy will be in pursuit of any taking to ye seas.  We would rather not face your kraken and your Calypsos magic on the seas.  Without the ability to ally our ships, would just be toothpicks, for Dave Jones locker.

If this arrrg the terms of what you arrg saying then we have an accord.

Humble little old folks.

(09-11-2019, 10:17 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 05:08 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: I

Brek has been traveling and is at a security conference in Vegas for the week, learning advanced UN techniques to unleash on you.  I will get the turn done this evening Smile

Brek has been plotting the overthrow of all of Alamze!

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief