Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
With Labor Day here in the States approaching, and with several other returning players in the wings and testing the tutorial, and with the silly decision to not have Agoge take a slot, it seems appropriate to establish:

The Labors of Heracles

1. Slay the Nemean lion.
  2. Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
  3. Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
  4. Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
  5. Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
  6. Slay the Stymphalian birds.
  7. Capture the Cretan Bull.
  8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
  9. Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta.
  10. Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon.
  11. Steal the apples of the Hesperides.
  12. Capture and bring back Cerberus.
STEEL Forum Diplomacy

Once you've done the above, you can sign up here indicating your draft order preference for this Steel game (12 players, 12 kingdoms) with forum diplomacy end of season (that is, no email, only forum communication at every turn result received that ends a season, i.e., "Late Spring") until the next turn results).  No declaration of allies, no non-aggression pacts (NAPS), but trading, limited agreements including swapping pc's and I'll stay out of X if you stay out of Y, and of course smack.

For newer players, we just post with your persona that you are in and claim your draft position (not already claimed) from 1 to 12.  It is a two round snake draft so if you pick 1 you will also pick 24, if you pick 12 you will also pick 13.  One round you pick kingdom, the other you pick region, in either order.  Clear?

The gates are open.   Don't be left behind.

(08-31-2019, 07:01 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: With Labor Day here in the States approaching, and with several other returning players in the wings and testing the tutorial, and with the silly decision to not have Agoge take a slot, it seems appropriate to establish:

The Labors of Heracles

1. Slay the Nemean lion.
  2. Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
  3. Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
  4. Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
  5. Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
  6. Slay the Stymphalian birds.
  7. Capture the Cretan Bull.
  8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
  9. Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta.
  10. Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon.
  11. Steal the apples of the Hesperides.
  12. Capture and bring back Cerberus.
STEEL Forum Diplomacy

Once you've done the above, you can sign up here indicating your draft order preference for this Steel game (12 players, 12 kingdoms) with forum diplomacy end of season (that is, no email, only forum communication at every turn result received that ends a season, i.e., "Late Spring") until the next turn results).  No declaration of allies, no non-aggression pacts (NAPS), but trading, limited agreements including swapping pc's and I'll stay out of X if you stay out of Y, and of course smack.

For newer players, we just post with your persona that you are in and claim your draft position (not already claimed) from 1 to 12.  It is a two round snake draft so if you pick 1 you will also pick 24, if you pick 12 you will also pick 13.  One round you pick kingdom, the other you pick region, in either order.  Clear?

The gates are open.   Don't be left behind.

uncledarkseid five Yes i completed the tasks that quickly

Out of curiosity, how'd you do #9?

Reminder - if you were a new/returning player in Agoge, you can join this game and remain at Scout Level Service.  If you were a mentor in Agoge, it also did not consume a game slot for you.

I have attached the Maelstrom map here again for easy reference.

Also, #5308 is now on turn 25, so no longer consumes a slot leaving you one more available if you were in Anonymous Summer Steel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Complete Smile I will take 6 - I like your sending out email .

I am IN please, I will choose 3.

(08-31-2019, 07:56 PM)Brekk Wrote: Complete Smile  I will take 6 - I like your sending out email .

I should take you off the list, Brekk, as you are well established.  I did send an email to about 20 people who have established an account, possibly played the tutorial or even a Duel but have not yet joined a full game like this - Labors of Heracles.  You people just post here before these 12 positions are gone.

I will take 8 please

Consider me in as well!
pick is

1 Agent Orange
3 Senior Tactician
4 VBM
5 UncleDarkseid
6 Brekk
8 Valuthor

In I’ll take 12 slot please