Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game 329 AGOGE 6 team game
(08-30-2019, 05:01 PM)Vulkar Wrote: Hopefully, the HA gets their orders in shortly.

We apologize. We found ourselves Long on needs but Short on orders.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-01-2019, 04:14 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 10:58 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:58 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 05:44 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 05:38 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Nice one Vulkar.  Love the play on words that Wookie started.  Gentlemen lets keep it going and see who else can step up to the table.  It is time to Rise the occasion!

Halflings can step up, they just can't see over the top.

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

There once we a cute little Hobbit.....to be continued

His cousin was Loranna Bobbit. Her hubby pissed her off, so in a rage she to cut it off, leaving only a little shorty, for the unfortunate hubby Bobbit.

That is EXACTLY where I was going to go with the next line.

There once was a cute little Hobbit
Who's manhood was sculpted by Bobbit.
He said "look now you blokes"
That enough shorty jokes
Then he bit off my knee
So I stopped it.

(09-01-2019, 10:52 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:58 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 05:44 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Halflings can step up, they just can't see over the top.

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

His cousin was Loranna Bobbit. Her hubby pissed her off, so in a rage she to cut it off, leaving only a little shorty, for the unfortunate hubby Bobbit.

That enough shorty jokes
Then he bit off my knee
So I stopped it.

Brilliant minds think alike. Yours was better written. Mine was just tossed together after a long night.  Lol
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-01-2019, 04:15 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:58 AM)Strylian Wrote: Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

That enough shorty jokes
Then he bit off my knee
So I stopped it.

Brilliant minds think alike. Yours was better written. Mine was just tossed together after a long night.  Lol

At least the NIGHT was long Angel

(09-01-2019, 07:57 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 04:15 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 10:58 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: There once we a cute little Hobbit.....to be continued

That enough shorty jokes
Then he bit off my knee
So I stopped it.

At least the NIGHT was long Angel

Baaaahaaaahaaahaaa

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I've noticed that the last few turns were run on the deadline instead of sooner, though I don't think it's because anyone is failing to get their turn in. Do all of the newer players know to hit the Ready button when they've entered their orders? Or is there some other reason folks are opting to let the deadline come as opposed to moving ahead when everyone is ready?

(09-10-2019, 01:46 PM)Vulkar Wrote: I've noticed that the last few turns were run on the deadline instead of sooner, though I don't think it's because anyone is failing to get their turn in. Do all of the newer players know to hit the Ready button when they've entered their orders? Or is there some other reason folks are opting to let the deadline come as opposed to moving ahead when everyone is ready?

Yes as someone who currently has very little to do but wait for ALamaze turns to arrive, I would also very much like to know the answer to this question!   Angel Wink

The turn processes when all players indicate Ready, or at the stated deadline, whichever is first.

Yes, new players, when you have completed your turn, go to the Ready screen, you will see who has marked ready with a green check.  If you are the only one with a red X, you are silently drawing ire.  Click Ready when you are done with your turn, and there is a bit of peer pressure to at least not be last to be Ready two turns in a row.

Often, if a player is done right at the deadline, so last to finish, that player should immediately do the next turn as everything is fresh in your mind and you are then off the hook of being silently disdained as a laggard.

Finally, this being a full diplomacy game, you can give a player a nudge on the forum or through email if known.

Keep forgetting this game is full diplomacy, I don't see much diplomacy here in the forum, is it forum diplomacy only or can we secretly diplomacy... does anyone want to diplomacy?

(09-12-2019, 04:47 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Keep forgetting this game is full diplomacy, I don't see much diplomacy here in the forum, is it forum diplomacy only or can we secretly diplomacy... does anyone want to diplomacy?
What is it you would like to diplomacy about?

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief