Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summary of Maelstrom and 3rd Cycle Changes
I agree with everything Draugr said.
warlock should prob have a hidden capital to.
(10-03-2019, 08:45 AM)Valuthor Wrote: warlock should prob have a hidden capital to.

It does
(10-03-2019, 09:34 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 08:45 AM)Valuthor Wrote: warlock should prob have a hidden capital to.

It does

No it was taken I think  from notes” Warlock lost Secretive “
(10-03-2019, 09:38 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 09:34 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:

It does

No it was taken I think  from notes” Warlock lost Secretive “

Oh that's right, another one removed.
Dragons are currently immune to so many spells, how about giving them one achilles heel in that command tornado cast against them does extra damage, and windstorm reduces their charge bonus?

This is in addition to my other requests first and most of all I will always beat the drum for pop centers to have slots for leaders and wizards to be based there (and thus add to defenses in battle). Add them with castle/fortress if you have to but also should be base for capitals and major cities.
I would like a post if things are changed, so there isn’t a surprise when I try something that usually works and it doesn’t
(10-03-2019, 05:42 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: I would like a post if things are changed, so there isn’t  a surprise when I try something that usually works and it doesn’t

Totally agree on this.
(10-03-2019, 06:48 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 05:42 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: I would like a post if things are changed, so there isn’t  a surprise when I try something that usually works and it doesn’t

Totally agree on this.

I would like to request an updated rule book with everything in one place. Finding out things I could have done but didn't because I wasn't aware is not super fun.
(10-03-2019, 05:33 PM)Acererak Wrote: Dragons are currently immune to so many spells, how about giving them one achilles heel in that command tornado cast against them does extra damage, and windstorm reduces their charge bonus?

This is in addition to my other requests first and most of all I will always beat the drum for pop centers to have slots for leaders and wizards to be based there (and thus add to defenses in battle). Add them with castle/fortress if you have to but also should be base for capitals and major cities.

The plan is to allow wizards and leaders (but not brigades) to be based in controlled PC's in the next update, up to three each. 

We will give an appropriate boost to the lagging kingdoms.

The whole PC Improvement model will get a makeover.

Windstorm, Dispel fix, plus a number of other spells adjusted (Speed to be from base rather than 20mp, Kraken, Crack the Sky, also how some spell effects are handled.

Some new spells, maybe traits, more customization including possibly negative traits (Cruel, Ugly) that have penalties but provide customization bonus points.

Stormgate likely starts with at least a Castle, possibly Great Castle.

Rework the special abilities of all brigade types.