Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGOGE - The Spartan Training for a Warrior
AGOGE - The Spartan Training for Warriors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAMR3ZlTD8
"Plunged into a world of violence"

This will be some kind of mentoring game celebrating the return of hiatus players new to 4th Cycle, maybe new to The Resurgence entire.

It may be a Master and Apprentice format.  If we get six new bloods it will not count as a service level slot, meaning veterans don't increase service level and newbs still have a slot available (slot = game position).

For now, post your persona's interest in being included and comment on any preference for format but it will be diplomacy (players can communicate freely).  Newbs that declare can also claim a kingdom or a region and will also have preferred position in the second round (players select both a kingdom and a region in Maelstrom).  Map attached.

Welcome back to our newly returning players, and appreciation as always to our fine community of mentors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To be clear, at least six spots are reserved for newly returning hiatus or completely new players.

I will take one slot as long as someone newer comes along and needs one.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Count me in if I can be of assistance. Would love to help someone returning.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

I will Mentor if needed.

Count me in.

In. Sweet! Demon prices sound cool.

(08-17-2019, 02:45 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: In. Sweet!  Demon prices sound cool.

Demon Princes a very nuanced, kind of complicated kingdom.

New players are encouraged to take balanced kingdoms including Dwarves, Dark Elves, Elves, Rangers, and Devout kingdoms like Amazons, Nomads, Sacred Order, Lizard Men.

The wizard kingdoms have to be careful to manage development vs conflict, the specialty kingdoms (Ancient Ones, Demon Princes, Pirates, Underworld) are best for advanced players.  Red Dragons also require a balance of discretion and decisiveness.

Ok then. Dark elves. Thanks

(08-17-2019, 03:54 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Ok then. Dark elves. Thanks

Dark Elves were my very first kingdom choice in my first game and I loved them. I love the Rangers and Elves as well. All three are very similar and well balanced.  You will love the Dark Elves.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................