Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all
(08-16-2019, 08:18 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: I would echo what Brekk said.  Both he, and I along with a few others have returned/picked up Alamaze in the last several months.  Brekk and I did a duel and it helped each of us out as we emailed and chatted throughout the game and helped each other get up to speed quite a bit.  

I will dual with anyone and am happy to make the duel a learning one and not about slaughter, and I will gladly jump in a game with returning players as well.  Most of the experienced players have been amazing with those of us being noobs and didn't target and slaughter us in our early games.  In my early games, I battled with other newer players and started earning my battle scars with a little bit of grace from the experienced guys.  Those mentor and team games helped a ton as well.  

I also have tons of respect for the experienced players for all their help, and also for people I have battled against like Brekk (meanie who stopped my Black Dragons), Painted Man (who I have both been spanked by and spanked), Styrlian, and Valuthor.  

So if a new game starts with a bunch of returning players, then count me in as it would be fun to return the favor of those like Draugr, Rellgar, DuPont, Vball, and so many others who helped get me up to speed.
 Draugr, Rellgar, DuPont, Vball, and so many others who helped get me up to speed.

Ya’ll use speed? No wonder you guys do your turns so fast!  Big Grin
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Put me in coach!!

I'm going to start a new thread under New Game Sign Up, called Agoge.

Post your interest there.  It looks at this point we have 3 newbs.  If we get 6 new/returning players, it will not count as a slot for either the newbs (so you could still join another game later at Scout Level Service) or the six veterans, in priority of who has offered to help by posting on this thread.

So just post your interest on the Agoge thread.  We will work out the format over the next day or so.

(08-17-2019, 12:09 AM)Brekk Wrote: Put me in coach!!
Well, certainly nobody's going to put your ass in first class! #CommaLivesMatter

(08-17-2019, 04:48 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 12:09 AM)Brekk Wrote: Put me in coach!!
Well, certainly nobody's going to put your ass in first class! #CommaLivesMatter

He’s lucky to get a ticket in cargo.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(08-16-2019, 08:18 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: I would echo what Brekk said.  Both he, and I along with a few others have returned/picked up Alamaze in the last several months.  Brekk and I did a duel and it helped each of us out as we emailed and chatted throughout the game and helped each other get up to speed quite a bit.  

I will dual with anyone and am happy to make the duel a learning one and not about slaughter, and I will gladly jump in a game with returning players as well.  Most of the experienced players have been amazing with those of us being noobs and didn't target and slaughter us in our early games.  In my early games, I battled with other newer players and started earning my battle scars with a little bit of grace from the experienced guys.  Those mentor and team games helped a ton as well.  

I also have tons of respect for the experienced players for all their help, and also for people I have battled against like Brekk (meanie who stopped my Black Dragons), Painted Man (who I have both been spanked by and spanked), Styrlian, and Valuthor.  

So if a new game starts with a bunch of returning players, then count me in as it would be fun to
return the favor of those like Draugr, Rellgar, DuPont, Vball, and so many others who helped get me up to speed.

i would love a duel how do we set it up.?

Agent Orange and Senior Tactician. There is another thread that I will link in here to start a new game with 6 experienced players and 6 newer players and have it be a Master/Apprentice game with 6 teams of 2 players each.

Please go to this link and add your name if you want to be paired up on one of the teams.

http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...474&page=2

If you two join, we only need one more.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................