Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Warlords
Hi Folks,

Figure it's time to start a sign-up for a new warlords game. Four players running three kingdoms each. No communication beyond smack-talk; no alliances/coordination beyond your own kingdoms. Victory is control of 8 regions. Stormgate is a no-go area.

1 Morgan Kane
2 Dupont
3 Draughr

I'll do it.

I am in

Just need one more brave soul!

Not my forte but how can I pass up this epic challenge against the best?
Two questions: do we simply ignore Stormgate city and village? Cannot take it or cannot even move there if we need a way to get somewhere further?
And if the draft is anything like the other game forming, I am already confused.

If you guys like I will just generate us a random order and we can draft. Unless we want to pick order and stuff.

You can use Stormgate and the village as a way station. You can also plunder them. You just can't take control of them. I'm fine with a random draft order.

Random draft order is fine with me. Using Stormgate/village as way station is fair as is plundering them. Just no taking of control.

Does that mean you're in Vball?

Ok I randomly rolled each section of 4. I will put in order of signup. This order was brought to you by Siri roll me a d4
A wfrankenhoff
B DuPont
C Draugr
D VballMichael

Draft order
1. D
2. C
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. C
7. D
8. A
9. A
10. C
11. B
12. D

Interesting I think I like A best and D least. C is pretty much bleh getting 2nd each round.

Thanks, Draugr!! I believe that means Vball picks first, correct?