Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 57 - Summer Confederation - Smack Talking Section
1 Brek.......AN - Diamond Coast
2 Draugr....Pellinor. - LI
3 Draugr....Nyvaria - PI
4 Drogo......Darkover - Gnome
5 DuPont....Illusionist - The Crown Islands 
6 DuPont....Rangers - Krynn
7 strylian...Dwarves - Sword Coast
8 Strylian...Halflings - Zomoria
9 Drogo.....Red Dragon - Triumvia
10 Painted Man...Untamed Lands - Amazon
11 Painted Man....Mythgar - Druid
12 Brek....Zanthia - Black Dragons

Some Rules:
There can be no ally declarations outside your own kingdoms, no trade with outside kingdoms, no agreements of any kind with outside kingdoms, no personal correspondence.
But I leave it to the players whether forum posting for updates, smack talk, threats, etc.  be had on a new thread.

And A brief introduction from the GREAT CREATOR...RY VOR!

Some interesting pairings, will be fun to follow.

Champion Draugr has the sneaky Pirates in the capital region of Nyvaria (I think that's a first) and the surging Lizard King in next door Pellinor.  One must wonder if there is an eye on Stormgate.

Unless Drogo's Red Dragons in Triumvia have similar ambitions, supported by the wealthy and crafty Gnomes in Darkover, so Drogo claiming the two northern capital regions.

DuPont possesses the northwest corner, with the magic of the Illusionist in the safety of The Crown Islands, supported by the muscle of the Rangers with strong companions in Krynn.

It will be fascinating to see how the most rare of pairings (as in never before done.  Ever.) by Strylian of the Halflings and their pipe weed monopoly cornering the market in Jamaica, I mean Zamora, selling boatloads to the rich Dwarves in neighboring The Sword Coast.  Let's see if he can make a perpetual economic engine.  Some doubters have observed the Dwarves in the Sword Coast find themselves in a region mostly at or below sea level and the only region without a single mountain.  Strylian says their minds are too small to comprehend the complexities of this mad genius's master plan.

Has The Painted Man made an inspired selection by placing the Amazons in The Untamed Lands where they will be immediately joined by two additional brigades of mammoths and a region filled with plenty of plains for the Amazons to roam in the border areas (does give one pause) complimented by the magic of the Druid and a mammoth of his own in neighboring Mythgar?  

Brekk will need to be creative from turn 1 customization on to mesh the capabilities of the Ancient Ones in The Diamond Coast and The Black Dragons in Zanthia.  We will cheer for him.

Let us know how things go with occasional forum posts, if you will.

Good hunting to all!

To answer Ry Vor's question, The Painted Man always makes inspired selections. The question is whether or not the inspiration will lead to good things. In this case, it will surely lead to more forum posts.

Hi, Draugr. Peace unto you.

(07-25-2019, 04:48 PM)IBrekk Wrote: 1 Brek.......AN - Diamond Coast
2 Draugr....Pellinor. - LI
3 Draugr....Nyvaria - PI
4 Drogo......Darkover - Gnome
5 DuPont....Illusionist - The Crown Islands 
6 DuPont....Rangers - Krynn
7 strylian...Dwarves - Sword Coast
8 Strylian...Halflings - Zomoria
9 Drogo.....Red Dragon - Triumvia
10 Painted Man...Untamed Lands - Amazon
11 Painted Man....Mythgar - Druid
12 Brek....Zanthia - Black Dragons

Some Rules:
There can be no ally declarations outside your own kingdoms, no trade with outside kingdoms, no agreements of any kind with outside kingdoms, no personal correspondence.
But I leave it to the players whether forum posting for updates, smack talk, threats, etc.  be had on a new thread.

And A brief introduction from the GREAT CREATOR...RY VOR!

Some interesting pairings, will be fun to follow.

Champion Draugr has the sneaky Pirates in the capital region of Nyvaria (I think that's a first) and the surging Lizard King in next door Pellinor.  One must wonder if there is an eye on Stormgate.

Unless Drogo's Red Dragons in Triumvia have similar ambitions, supported by the wealthy and crafty Gnomes in Darkover, so Drogo claiming the two northern capital regions.

DuPont possesses the northwest corner, with the magic of the Illusionist in the safety of The Crown Islands, supported by the muscle of the Rangers with strong companions in Krynn.

It will be fascinating to see how the most rare of pairings (as in never before done.  Ever.) by Strylian of the Halflings and their pipe weed monopoly cornering the market in Jamaica, I mean Zamora, selling boatloads to the rich Dwarves in neighboring The Sword Coast.  Let's see if he can make a perpetual economic engine.  Some doubters have observed the Dwarves in the Sword Coast find themselves in a region mostly at or below sea level and the only region without a single mountain.  Strylian says their minds are too small to comprehend the complexities of this mad genius's master plan.

Has The Painted Man made an inspired selection by placing the Amazons in The Untamed Lands where they will be immediately joined by two additional brigades of mammoths and a region filled with plenty of plains for the Amazons to roam in the border areas (does give one pause) complimented by the magic of the Druid and a mammoth of his own in neighboring Mythgar?  

Brekk will need to be creative from turn 1 customization on to mesh the capabilities of the Ancient Ones in The Diamond Coast and The Black Dragons in Zanthia.  We will cheer for him.

Let us know how things go with occasional forum posts, if you will.

Good hunting to all!

I so love reading these things.  Keep it up. ❤️

They all doubt is because of our short stature but we Dwarves and Halflings are strong. Our cities will be strong and so will our armies until one day we can go home to our beloved mountains and shires.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(07-26-2019, 01:42 PM)Strylian Wrote: They all doubt is because of our short stature but we Dwarves and Halflings are strong. Our cities will be strong and so will our armies until one day we can go home to our beloved mountains and shires.

Send the halflings first they taste better!

I will work on this turn late tonight.

Seems to be a fairly active crowd. T1 already in the books and all but one has hit ready for the next turn. Before the first turn was even officially due.

T1 had more ally declarations than I have ever seen. 4 teams had declared themselves allies 3 of those teams have one kingdom with ToT trait. (BL/AN, LI/PI*, IL*/RA, DW/HA*)
HA took the first council seat for 40k gold must be nice getting that Chivalry bonus

I was really surprised just how much gold the Pirates start with. Being Rich help but also having so many starting fleets at 13 strength really pushes them above even the 100k mr RD starts with.

I am the slow one here. In a class all weekend so will shoot for tomorrow morning to get the next turn in. Definitely need to go beat up the midgets if they have 40k to burn on a HC seat.

(07-28-2019, 02:34 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: I am the slow one here. In a class all weekend so will shoot for tomorrow morning to get the next turn in. Definitely need to go beat up the midgets if they have 40k to burn on a HC seat.

Nevermind. Got to it!

Now we just need to peer-pressure Brek and Draugr - and also Drogo who forgot to do the GN. Easy to understand why; the Gnomes are a pretty forgettable kingdom. Thirty years later and I'm still trying to figure out what their 'strange brand of magic' is because it all seems pretty ordinary to me.